Chapter Fourteen:

As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. The muffled sobs wracked against her chest. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was gone. The last painful emotion slammed against her before she lost the feeling of feeling. Everything darkened.

"I'm going to find a way to get you out of here, right now." Jonas spoke as America's state started to pain him. He threw her arm over his shoulder, holding her from the side.

"Jonas there's no way out!"

"I'll find one." America felt herself slightly nod as the moved along the dungeons, with no clear way out in mind. Then something struck Jonas the way he came in with Hailee, she didn't lock the doors behind her as she went. Stupid bitch.

"This is pointless" America choked out.

"This way..." Jonas says taking a left, he could feel the weakness that America was in as her side was becoming heavy against him, she could barely walk. Inhaling, Jonas picked up the faint smell of the smoke he had been smoking only moments ago. The scent was a bit faded but was still just there in the air.

"An open door!" America's eyes widened at the slim chances of that ever happening, this ain't no movie.

"Ha! Told you I'd find a way, that stupid bitch was so dumb she forgot to lock the door." He said victoriously.

"Thank the moon goddess for helping us." She muttered a quick thanks and prayer to the moon goddess. Her eyes watered when the tiniest spark of hope relit in her heart.

"Do you think you can still run?" Jonas asks, looking over to America with a challenging smile.

"I can try? But I can't guarantee anything." America says slowly as the fresh air hit her, clearing her lungs as she slowly tries to regenerate her body and prepare it as best as she could. No matter what though she was still extremely weak and she had never ever felt that way. Jonas offers her a warming smile.

"You saved my life. It's my turn to repay you this debt of friendship." His voice was promising but almost haunted with sorrow, America nods understanding with a thankful smile.

"Thank you..." That was the last word she uttered before she mustered up all her strength and courage as she slowly felt her wolf slowly returning back to her. Her legs moved as fast as they could, as she was aligned and moving in unison with Jonas. He was near her as he kept nudging her to move in the northern direction.

"Oi You!" A voice comes from behind the two, making their eyes in the direction where the voice came from. A guard!

"Crap." America says under her breath, feeling her knees weaken at the thought of getting caught.

"Mare, don't give up on me now!" Jonas using her old nickname from when they were little as he examined her expression.

"Come on run! You can do this," encouraging her. America takes in a deep breath as her eyes smoke yellow, she felt threatened, she felt weak but she still had her faith intact.

Every time her foot hit the ground, it was like her organs twisting and turning as she picked up her speed. Shouting erupted everywhere, from all directions.

"Alpha they're escaping!" A voice echoes from a distance. This was her one chance at an escape and her body was about to give up on her, only at the worst times. America feels herself stumble as she trips across the grass, scraping herself. The blood seeping through old cuts as she hisses, holding back tears. Jonas feels her hand slip from his as he looks behind to see on the ground.

He transforms from his human form into his wolf, his clothes ripping at ultra-speed. He bit on to the back of America's shirt as he gripped and pulled her onto his furry back.

"Hold on, I'm going to get you out of here." Her body was light as a feather as he ran further into the forest, hoping she'd hold on and keep fighting.

When they got to a safe place, he placed her down and looks back to the pack and thought about Dahlia. Hoping she was okay and he made the right choice. She'll make it out, knowing Dahlia she is smart at tactics, like fighting and survival.

He was right in some ways, but at this moment Dahlia was as weak as she was when she was born. Damian was cleaning her up at the infirmary, wrapping bandages and stitching up her injuries. He may be a heartless killer but he would never be the person to kill his mate. Never. He left the room, with at least 5 guards surrounding the room, inside and out to make sure she couldn't escape. She should be thankful he gave that type of luxury for a prisoner that was their enemy.

'Damian, America escaped with that mutt!' His brother mind linked, hearing the news shocked him how would they have gotten out.

'Fuckin' Hailee didn't remember to lock the door on our way out.' He answered Damian's unsaid question.

'You are both idiots! Get out a search team for them now!' He barked through the mind link.

'On it. How's Dahlia holding up?'

'She's stubborn.'

And with that they left the conversation to continue their duties.

He mind linked their delta Adam, 'get 10 men here and surround Dahlia, make sure she's surrounded and watched like a hawk.'

He left the infirmary and went to the training grounds, to train the young men of his pack to do what they have been trained to do in the future.

Dahlia awoke with a startled gasp, she wasn't dead. How could it be? She had burned herself excessively with silver and lifted her shirt and saw bandages everywhere. Even her fingers were taped and she could actually feel them, she didn't feel that weak anymore but was still really sore everywhere.

She studied her surroundings and saw at least about 10 men in her room watching her every move, creepy much.

"Um... What the fuck are all of you doing in here?"

One of the man spoke up, "We were ordered by Alpha Damian not to let you escape."

"Good luck with that!" She laughed, outrageously almost making her seem insane that she would laugh in this situation. She was finally feeling alive for the first time in what felt like years.

She felt the men also on the outside, and estimated about 20 men were at least surrounding her. Piece of cake, she wasn't called a ruthless killer because she took down one men that was at least 3 times her weight and giants she would call them.

She moved to get out of bed, and when she went to stand up, her knees were really wobbly. She wasn't used to being a baby learning its first steps, fuck this she could do this. All the men were on alert.

"Can you give a girl some space, I need to change my clothes they're stained with blood." They didn't move their eyes or their body in a different direction. Fine, two can play that game or 21.

She took off her hospital gown, leaving her in only her undergarments making most of the men feel very uncomfortable, she smirked. She put on a pair of loose shorts and a turtleneck tank top, as she went to pick up the hospital gown, an escape plan flashed through her mind.

Gripping onto the hospital gown, she stepped back towards the closest man and kicked her leg making him crouch forward. She turned on her heel, pivoted and wrapped the hospital gown before she twisted and heard the sickening snap. He fell dead on the floor, the men looked sickened that someone like her would do that.

She only had three words in mind. Kill. Revenge. Slaughter.

There was no such thing as innocent in the Werewolf world, we were made to kill and that's what she would do.

A/N: Everyone's true colours are finally shining eh'. Sorry if you guys don't like violence but I did have a warning in my book that said mature. Thank you to all your votes and comments and especially the amount of reads! We love all you guys and hope you enjoy this book. Continue to read, comment and vote. Show us your love! We start school in a week since we're in Australia, so we'll update as much as we can but not every day probably every 2-3 days.

Kisses from Maham and Vy. Xx