Chapter Eight:

America's hand shoots to her mouth, the other reaching for the frame of the bed to steady herself as her knees were feeling weak as her eyes break away to Dahlia.

"Jonas..." Dahlia says under her breath, not realizing the confusion on the guys' face.

"No... It can't be," America spoke feeling her eyes start to glass over with denial. She takes a deep breath getting a hold on herself, she turns to Xavier and Damian with her calm façade flushed over.

"Go down stairs," she demands. "And please, never come into this room without our permission."

The guys just stand there staring with confusion not fully understanding why she was asking them to leave.

"Are you guys deaf or can you not understand English?! She asked you to fucking leave!" America said, her hurt plastered over her angered face.

Dahlia's point was made as she pointed to the open door, her own way of harshly kicking them out. It was clear the girls had a history with this rouge but what could it be that angered the girls to the point where they would kick their own mate out? Xavier's eyes hardened as he stares Dahlia down, the challenge standing between them. The tension was pushing against the place that it was making it so uncomfortable for all of them to be in the same room together. America's eyes convert away as a tear rolls down her cheek helplessly she wipes it away, hoping no one noticed her moment of weakness .

"Let's go," Damian says tugging on his brother's arm, annoyed where all he wanted to do was telling the girls what they were doing was silly. Dahlia was surprised that Damian would actually give them space although it must have annoyed the hell out of him to. Xavier's eyes turn to America, who turns away with pain and sorrow in her face, it angered him that he made her this upset. By doing the right thing but who was he to say what was right by beating someone dear to America.

The twins exit the room, whispering words of annoyance to each other. They were actually stupid enough to think the girls wouldn't hear them that close.

"You don't really think it's him do you?" She asks putting a hand on her sister's shoulder.

"Honestly, I don't know." America sighs, it's been so long since they were in the same room together.

"I guess we'll find out once he wakes up."

"I guess we will."

America's hand rests on her unknown's best friend's cheek and moves up to his forehand to stroke his hair out of the way, when something caught onto her eyes.

"America... It's truly him, he's returned back to us." The little birthmark that was on his temple, made them realize they didn't have a tantrum on the guys for nothing.

When the girls were little, Jonas's parents were best friends with theirs. They had grown up together and Jonas was their best friend but also protective of them like Chris. They played together all day long and would even have late night sleepovers. Until that day changed it all. The fire surrounded the house but our parents were already caught in it far too late, thank god Jonas's parents got to them and saved them before they too would have died. They were accused and evicted though for doing the right thing and banished from the pack, even though the girls protested they were far too young for their opinions to matter. The girls were heartbroken and far close to them not to be depressed for a while but obviously they got over it.

I guess in a way they blamed themselves for their parents dying and not being able to stop the pack from banishing Jonas and his parents. Now that they had Jonas back, lying in bed they truly felt like the moon goddess blessed them with a second chance.

Dahlia squeezed America's hand in comfort, she knew the person who was dealing the worst with this would be America. How America would hang her heart on her shoulders, Dahlia hung her heart behind massive walls because that's just the way these sisters were created.

"Let's hope he wakes up soon, and stop being weird." America says as she wipes her arms across her eyes and pulls Dahlia into a hug she needed. Dahlia rested her head on America's shoulder as she sniffled.

"You know although the guys beat him up, we shouldn't have gone off on them like that," Dahlia said, being wise for the first time in her life.

"I agree, let's go find them."

The girls move their feet as they turn around to leave the room, they see Hailee on the way out.

"Hey, Hailee can you make sure Jonas is ok?"

"Jonas?"

America nodded to his room. Hailee nodded in understanding.

'Hey Rafael, Chris? Have you seen the guys around?' Dahlia mind links them, hoping they knew.

'Yeah, they're at the training grounds with us.'

'Ok, we're coming.'

America and Dahlia raced each other but America won by just a millisecond, damn always the same.

They saw Chris with half his shoulder bandadged but still hot as hell with his muscles buldging.

"You've cleaned up nicely." Dahlia says, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going to look for Rafael.

"Hey, you're okay right?" America askes, grabbing him in a hug as he swings her off her feet.

"Yeah don't worry about me, let's see the guys."

"Ok."

Rafael was training with the guys, they were all shirtless and dayum!

The poor punching bags looked like it was about to break with all the force the guys were forcing into it.

"Well damn! If it isn't the land of hot gods!" Dahlia whispered, fanning herself a little.

Damian growls, jealous that she was looking at other guys.

"Do you guys need a shirt or something?" America says, blushing furiously as she looks for the right words.

"You girls are what we need."

A/N: Guys just can't help being hot, it's stupid. Writers block is over we are overloaded with ideas as we're writing. We hope you guys continue to read, vote, and comment and love our books with all your friends. Feel free to send us a message or something on our profile anytime. That's Jonas by the way, our long lost friend if you're wondering and guess what we've reached our 10, 000 words milestone! Yippee.

Kisses from Maham and Vy. xx