Chapter Nine:

One of the pack member goes to give us each a drink bottle, I take a gulp out of it as does everyone else.

"Ok, let's partner you guys up together and let's see how you guys do, sparring?"

"Cool, I'd love to kick Damian's Ass!" Dahlia says, punching her fist in the air.

"Oh please, you're going to be dealing with hundreds of pounds of muscles." He says, flexing his arms.

"Ok, you guys need to stop having a pissing contest!" Says America as she pulled Xavier to the other mats.

Dahlia and Damian put on their gear together, strapping on the punching gloves and putting in their mouth guards.

"Be prepared for what I was born with." Dahlia points to her body and challenging him at the same time.

They get in a fighting stance but Damian doesn't make the first move, and was a bit too slow when Dahlia kicked out her feet, tripping up him. He lands on his back but that was totally part of his plan, as she went to punch him in his jaw he caught her fist. He twisted and she let out a gasp but he didn't make it so she was hurt. He threw her under him as he turned around to jab her. Unfortunately for him, since she was smaller than him she locked her leg around his ankle, his eyebrows drawn in confusion. The last step of her master plan was she used her feminine side to her advantage and kneed him in the balls.

"Aahhh!" He groaned in pain, as his hands went protectively to his groin.

"Damn Dahlia you play dirty!" Rafael calls from the other side.

America and Xavier laugh and chuckle from the other side, they were holding each other in a wrestling grip. They didn't look like they were moving anytime soon.

Dahlia was walking to the bench to take off her gear, when she felt herself getting tackled from behind, she lets out a small scream at the surprise.

"I will always take you down when you least expect it, woman." He threatens, with a challenged smirk.

It was all fun and going well, when we see someone walks in who ruins our day.

It was Cheyenne, the pack slut. The only reason the girls hadn't kicked her out yet was because her grandparents were one of the elders. It would shame the girls if they kicked her out but America swear if that girl tripped up one more time, she was going to put Cheyenne on her ass.

She walked in, with her little short shorts and bralette that was totally way too small for her.

"Hey guys, I'm Cheyenne. Nice to meet you," She referred to the guys that happened to be their mates. Bitch please.

"No one asked you, bitch." Dahlia said with venom in her tone.

"Nor was I talking to you." she retorted, her eyes drifting from Dahlia's feet to her hair. She scrunched up her nose, rudely at Dahlia's appearance in all this. Dahlia's eyes hardened as she took offense of her stupid comeback.

"Could you not find your clothes? Or are do you want to be praised for being a whore?" America laughs at her attempt to be cute or whatever it was. Chris lets out a chuckle quickly covering it up with a cough.

A pink tint of embarrassment spread on her face as her mouth gapes.

"Show some respect!" She snaps at Chris before turning to Damian and slipping a piece of paper into his hand, before turning to dahlia with a smirk that had 'my work here is done' written all over her. "Call me." She mouths through her body language holding her thumb and pinky out, slightly shaking her hand next to her face.

America could see how pissed off Dahlia was at her ridiculed actions. She looked like she was about to rip of her head or burst into flames. Cheyenne then turns to America,

"I saw the maid tumbling through your closet, I think she stole your tacky bracelet." She laughs,

Winking at Xavier as she sashays away her hips moving like the model she was, America rolls her eyes at her balls to do something.

"Kasey wouldn't have the guts to do something that would get her kicked to the curb, unlike the whore of an elder's granddaughter you call yourself." America argues back, right behind her. Before she yanks on Cheyenne's arm and tugged her as she fell at America's feet.

She saw her bracelet around that girl's wrist, she sure had the nerve to steal something so precious to her.

"You sure think of yourself highly, to not only flaunt your ass around here but to steal my bracelet." Dahlia yells, getting up in her space.

"That was a birthday present! You know that stealing is a crime and with crimes comes punishment." America threatened, her voice getting louder getting the attention other fighters on the training grounds.

Dahlia couldn't take it anymore, she took the bitch by the throat, and slammed her down to the floor. The pressure would soon go to the brain and cut off all the oxygen as she would slowly suffocate.

"Now, sister we wouldn't want this bitch's blood to dirty your hands. Let's put her in the dungeons where she will be tortured and waited for trial against the alphas." America says with an evil glint in her eyes as Dahlia harshly let go of her throat.

Dahlia's eyes were black, no sign of life almost. She was cold hearted in that moment and only the next day would she return from her ruthlessness.

America made sure the guards drag her to the dungeons before following Dahlia out the door. She was even angrier than Dahlia probably was. The bracelet was a gift from her mother for her coronation that they had left in their will if anything ever happened to them.

A/N: Hey ladies and gentleman! Hoping you're liking the book so far, it was a bit missing so we decided to put in some drama to spice things up. How do you think Cheyenne's punishment will go and which character do you want to see more of. Vote, and comment down below. Read with your friends and share.

Kisses from Maham and Vy. xx