J troupe

First published 14th May 2016
Published again 23rd Mars 2020
Riley's PoV
So today me and James are teaching J troupe. I can't wait! I love J troupers, they are always so eager to learn. As me and James walked into the music room, we were suddenly confronted by Camille.
"Oh please help they've been like this for ages!!" She pointed behind her.
I followed the hand to where it pointed. There I saw Richelle and Gabi standing in the middle of the studio arguing.
"Oh shush Richelle! Stop whining!" Said Gabi crossing her arms. Richelle stood forward, leaning on one foot and crossing her arms angrily. Her face was set; her eyes stern and her mouth forming a straight line. Her long blonde hair snaked down her back.
"What did you just say?" She said slowly, putting emphasise on each and every word. Noah who was sitting beside the rest of the boys, Becca and now Camille in the corner, stood up before mumbling.
"Oh great!"
He walked over so he was directly behind Richelle.
"You heard me!" Said Gabi, uncrossing her arms and dragging a hand through her hair. Chad who was left sitting beside the others also got up and walked grumpily so he was behind Gabi.
"Oh that's it!" Richelle said angrily. She started to run towards Gabi-who had also started to walk forward, however she didn't get very far because as soon as she started her attack, Noah grabbed her from behind and pulled her back and close to his chest. It was almost comical.
      Gabi who had taken the opportunity of Richelle being trapped in Noah's arms also started to run. But also like Richelle she was grabbed from behind by Chad. What the heck is going on?! I heard Noah whisper(well I don't think it could be classed as whispering) something in Richelle's ear.
"Ritchie! Calm down! If you do, I'll buy you your favourite ice cream" I slowly noticed Richelle grow still in Noah's arms-which he still had tightly wrapped around her waist. I'm so confused. I look over to James to see if he knows what's going on but he looks back at me with a similar confused expression. Do you know what....I'm going to ask them! I cough loudly to get their attention before saying.
"What the HECK is going on here?"
Everyone turns around to face me, including Noah, Richelle, Gabi and Chad. After finally realising they weren't the only people in the room, Noah let go of Richelle hastily, nearly making her fall on the ground, to scratch the back of his head.
"Why are guys arguing?" I said towards Richelle and Gabi. They both stood quietly not saying a word. Gabi looked over at Richelle almost expectantly-like she was waiting for her to say it. After a few more moments of silence I heard a groan. Gabi.
"Well if you won't tell them I will!"
Richelle looked up from the ground scared.
"NO!!" She waved her arms frantically before saying quickly.
"Iaccidentallykissednoah"
Wait did she just say?! There was a gasp and suddenly the others broke into a laugh. Awe poor Nochelle. I looked over at Noah to see that his face had gone pink and he was rubbing his arm nervously. Awe this is so cute. I can't wait to tell the girls.
"When did this happen?" I said teasingly. I looked over at James giving him a playful grin in which he returned. I broke my trance when I suddenly heard a small voice.
"Yesterday..but but it was an accident, I tripped over my own two feet and fell into Noah..he lost his balance and fell to the ground....and then you know" said Richelle quickly.
Awe. This is too cute. I heard James chuckling beside me before he walked over to Noah and put his arm around him.
"Looks like we are going to have to have you a few kissing lessons mate. What do you say eh?"
There was a unison giggle from the rest of the dancers as Noah looked up at James before giving him a disgusted look. I gave James an angry look.
"Stop teasing them James! They will date when they want too- and if that just happens to be quite soon who is to stop them. Now let's get practising!"
I say jokingly. I uncross my arms and get into a starting position.
"Today we are going to be doing partnering work, and in light of recent events, I think I've got the couples sorted." I start pointing.
"We will have
Noah and Richelle
Chad and Gabi
Becca and Josh
And I'm sorry Camille but you will have to sit out for a bit, that is unless you want to partner with James."
From the corner of my eye I see James giving me a confused expression. However I ignore him and stare at Camille. Her face has gone pink and her eyes have widened. She quickly.
"No it's ok, I'm fine!"
Before running quickly to the bench. I turn my head to stare at the star couple of the day. They refused to make eye contact with each other, only stealing glances now and then when they thought the other one wasn't looking.
        It's going to be a long day today. I can just tell. However with new revelations I can imagine I'm going to have plenty of entertainment. But now that I think about it, something Noah said earlier made me remember something. I quickly shout to James.
"Hey James! Can you go get me an ice cream- oh and while you are there, why don't you get Richelle one to save Noah the trouble!" Noah and Richelle flushed a deep pink. Oh yes I can tell today I going to be good.....

Enjoy some embarrassed season 2 nochelle. Hope you enjoy! 😘 This was done very quickly, don't now if it's good or not, might make this a two shot, where we see Noah and Richelle practising with each other but idk