Jiley caught in the act || Part two || The costume closet

This is sort of a sequel to 'Jiley, caught in the act', I've kind of made it, that if you haven't read the one above, this one shot will be able to understand, if you know what I mean (I don't). But if you want a little more clarity please go check out that one shot.

12 July 2016
23 March 2020

Richelle's PoV
"Oh for petes sake! Again? Seriously?"
I pondered out loud. There stood in the costume closet of the music room was James and Riley. Dressed in minimal clothing and hair tousled, it wasn't hard to presume what was happening.
"Dude! You can't help yourself, can you?"
Called Noah from beside me. I watched as James scattered to pick up his shirt from the floor and throw it over his slim frame.
"What's this now? Twice? I'm sure the first time we caught you like this, Riley was on top of a piano. At least you had the decency to be a little more private this time.."
Grumbled Noah, bouncing up the box of costumes in his hands to gain a better grip.
"Shut up! If I remember last time, you guys were going to make out too.."
Countered James, his face flushed red in embarrassment. What is he talking about? When we caught them last time, me and Noah were going to oh..ah. I remember now. No..no, me and Noah were practising a dance not doing 'that'. I glanced over to them. Riley had finally found her top among the a pile of music sheets on the floor, pulling it over her sports bra. Her face was bright red, after realising two of her 'students' had caught her making out with her 'boyfriend'( I use that word in its loosest term, it's probably only a matter of days now before James pops the question ), once more, in less than two weeks.
The hype of James coming back from England hadn't really worn off yet. For two months he had been back, everyone...and I mean everyone, had found them. Even Piper. I bet that was fun for her. Seeing her big brother and new studio head making out.
"Bro. Me and Richelle-"
Called Noah, pointing to me, shifting the weight of the box onto one hand before looking back at himself.
"-we were here to practise. Ya know, because this is a dance studio, not an alleyway to have secret make out sessions in"
Teased Noah, finally coming to his senses and placing the box of heavy clothes onto the floor. In the box held our regionals outfits for this year. We finally made it in during the last qualifier, however it was close. One point less and we would have lost.
"That's not what it looked like. What happened after we left, huh?"
Scoffed James, doing up his zipper. Ugh..note to self-don't look down.
"Nothing because we aren't dating.."
Seethed Noah, his cheeks turning red. Huh? Why's he getting defensive? Although I would like to forget what happened completely, just like Noah seems to have done. From what I remember we were going to kiss. Yes! Kiss. He held me in his arms and looked into my eyes. I was certain he was going to do it. With Noah, I knew it wouldn't be a full make out session, he's very timid when it comes to this stuff.
      James pushed against us, knocking us slightly over so that he could pull Riley out of the cupboard. She still hasn't said much.
"Really dude? You still haven't asked her out?"
Asked James in disbelief, cocking an eyebrow. What does he mean?
"James!"
Announced Riley finally, hitting him on the shoulder. James flinched at the impact, stroking his arm.
"Don't mind him Richelle. He doesn't know what he's taking about.."
Said Riley with a gentle smile. Why did I feel like I'm being left out on something?
"Of course I do." Defended James. "You still haven't told her?"
He asked again to Noah. I watched as Noah's face tinged in redness.
"No..no I haven't.."
He replied through his teeth. Told me what?! Ugh come on! I don't like being left out, it makes me feel unimportant.
"Well I guess I'll leave you to it. Good luck dude! Richelle can be...umm..feisty.."
He said hesitantly, pulling Riley towards the door. How dare he? I'm not fiesty! Am I?
"You don't think I know that!..."
Yelled Noah, watching as they walked out the door. Excuse me?! I crossed my arms in annoyance, looking towards him. He cowered slightly however keeping up a defensive attitude.
"Tell me.."
I say stubbornly. He looked up towards the ceiling before down at the floor.
"It's nothing"
He mumbled, scratching his head. Noah?! Seriously? I've known you for years, I know when something is up. I walked toward him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked towards it before looking at me.
"It's not 'nothing'"
I reply, softly. I know he's not going to tell me anything if I look angry. It's best to be calm and patient. He looks into my eyes once more.
"What did James mean? What haven't you told me?"
I asked, placing a hand on his cheek. He closes his eyes and nuzzles into it. He looked so cute. After a few minutes, he looks back up at me.
"Why..why don't I show..show you?.."
He replies hesitantly, licking his lips. Okay? I nodded my head. He let out a sigh before leaning down. Noah? He kept on going down and down until his lips were only a few inches from mine. Noah, are you really telling me what I think your telling me? Yep! He leant down and pressed our lips together. Noah!
His lips were soft and smooth, pressing against mine gently. Is he-? He is, isn't he? He's actually kissing me. Oh god. I'm not kissing him back, he probably thinks I don't like him. I felt him pull back slightly but however I grabbed him by his neck and pulled him back in. I pushed against his lips with the same eagerness he had, stoking his cheek. Who knew he could be such a good kisser? After a while we had to let go for air. We pulled back and leant our foreheads together.
"Yes"
I said suddenly, looking into his eyes. Even though I couldn't see the rest of his face I knew he was confused.
"Of..of course..I'll be your girlfriend.."
I said in between pants. He really left me breathless.
"Who said I wanted to be your boyfriend?.."
He said blankly. What? He..what? Why did he kiss me then? No..no I can't do this. I went to let go but I was pulled back into his chest tighter. Let me go Noah! I was forced to look at him.
"I'm only joking Ritchie. Of course I want you to be my girlfriend. Who wouldn't? You're beautiful.."
He complimented, giving me a quick peck on the lips. Ugh. I hate you Noah! How could you do that to me? I was scared shitless. Although pay me a few more compliments like that and I may forgive you.
"Ugh I hate you.."
I responded, with a cheeky smile. Noah let out a laugh before resting our foreheads together.
"I love you too.."

This was so much cheese haha. Well I hope you enjoyed
1236 words