Jiley caught in the act || Part one ||

Hey guys, crazyredhead here! So I just wanted to say a big thank you because firstly: I hit over 50 subscribers!! Ahh!! Secondly I also got over 2k views on 'Everlasting nochelle'......so whoop whoop!! Thirdly 'A Nochelle Pregnancy' also hit 10k views! And lastly this story has nearly 8k views! That is amazing guys!! I am so grateful to every single one of you out there who reads my books. You inspire me to continue to write. So here is your reward.....a new chapter with a slightly more mature jiley and cute Nochelle
Enjoy 😘

11 July 2016
23 March 2020

Noah's PoV
"Ahhhh! OMG! James! Put your trousers back on...."
Yelled Richelle as she stared hesitantly at the scene in front of her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth had dropped into the perfect 'o' shape. Oh no! She's too innocent for this. I quickly put my hands over her eyes, blocking her view. There stood dressed only in his checkered shirt was James, while a rather flustered looking Riley, who I may add was supporting many hickeys and her leggings on the other side of the room, sat embarrassingly on top of the piano. Oh god! No not the piano! I like the piano...
Oh god! How I had been trying to avoid them since James and the boys came back from England. Actually let me rephrase that last statement. How the whole studio had been trying to avoid them. They're jiley! We expected them to....to well.....ya know 'have a little fun', if ya know what I mean. But never did I ever expect them to do it in the music room when rehearsals where taking place above them in the A-studio. Ugh. I watched as James looked nervously over to a red faced Riley, while hitching his trousers back up to his waist.
"Noah? Richelle? Umm...we were just.."
Said a rather flustered Riley, who was trying to cover the bottom half of her body with her top. Ugh. Oh god this is embarrassing.
"Umm no need to explain! We get it! James is just back....you missed each other. Just didn't think that you would do it in...umm here. Oh god! Please James hand Riley her leggings please...."
I said exasperated, trying my hardest not to look over to a half naked Riley. I heard Richelle groan in disgust and grip tightly to the hand covering her eyes. I moved slightly closer to her so she could lean back against my chest a little. This is so awkward. I quickly put a hand over my own eyes until I was certain Riley was.....covered. I shuddered at the image, never do you ever want to imagine one of closest friends to be half naked.....don't even try it! I listened closely to the rustle of clothes being put on and heavy, uneasy breathing. Finally I heard James cough.
"Umm it's alright...now.."
He said quietly. I nervously took the hand away from my eyes before glancing hesitantly over in their direction. After a few quick glances I noticed that they indeed were fully dressed. Phew! That is so much better! I felt Richelle pull at my fingers covering her eyes. Her small manicured fingers gripping tightly to my index finger, trying to pull it up so she could see hazily out of one eye. After a few minutes she finally gave up.
"Noah.."
She said with a sigh.
"You can let go now, it's not like I didn't see everything before you covered my eyes.."
She said with her confident, sassy nature. Huh. Well she's not changed. After a few seconds of utter silence from me, she must have thought I was playing a game with her.
"Okay Noah! You leave me no option..."
She said forcefully. She opened her mouth before sticking out her tongue and trying to reach the underside of my palm. Oh Ritchie! I laughed quietly at her failed attempt to get me to let her go. After a few unsuccessful minutes of trying to reach my hand which was centimetres away from the furthest point she could reach, she gave up. She sighed in defeat before leaning tiredly against my chest.
"Noooahh..."
She said, whining.
"Pwease.."
She said defeated. Haha she's too cute! What are you saying Noah?! She's your best friend you can't think things like that. I hesitantly moved my hand from her eyes. She blinked at the new found light, before turning around and giving me a smile and hitting me on the chest. I winced in shock before rubbing where she hit.
"Why did you do that?"
I said mock hurt. I made sure to keep my face sad. However it was hard because I was dying to burst out in laughter. She gave me a smile....
"Because.....you wouldn't let me go"
She said sweetly, twisting her hair around her finger. That is adorable...
  Suddenly I hear a cough from behind me. Oh crap! I forgot about jiley! I turned quickly on one foot to face them. With smug looks on their faces, they stared at us with big grins and eyes sparkling. They looked up at each other teasingly before clutching hands.
"Well we see you've got umm....stuff to do....so we're going to leave you alone..."
Riley said teasingly, smiling wide at us. Oh wait! Did they think....
"No, no! We just came down here to practise the group dance, that's all...."
I said quickly, scratching the back of my neck. I watched as a look of realisation came upon Richelle's face. Her eyes widened and she looked shocked between me and jiley on the other side of the room. She hesitantly pointed back and forth between me and her before saying.
"Oh did you think...."
She burst into fake laughter, slapping her hands down onto her knees.
"Oh no no no....we were just.....like Noah said coming down here to practise..."
She said her face flushed red, she twirled a piece of her hair. That. Was. The worst. Piece of lying. I had ever witnessed. Of course it was wasn't a lie, but Richelle certainly made it seem like it was. I turned back around to James and Riley only to seem them looking at us with a 'of course that was what you were coming down here to do' kind of look. Both of there eyebrows were furrowed and eyes small. They looked up at each other cautiously before turning back to look at us.
"Rightttt.....well we will leave you to umm 'practise' then..."
Said James slowly putting emphasis on 'practise'. He clutched Riley's hand tight before pulling her out of the music room. Wait where are they going next......
"No! Hey wait! Please do not go to the juice bar....I like the juice bar....
I said loudly. Oh god if I walk into Java Junction in half and hour and find them.....Ugh. I shivered in disgust. I will never go into that place again! They didn't hear me as they practically ran out the door giggling to themselves.
There was a quiet tension in the air after they left. I turned my attention back to Richelle only to see her staring at the floor. Through the curtain of hair covering her face I could see that she was flushed red. I scratched the back of my neck.
"Umm...we should probably start..."
I said slowly. She nodded her head before lazily looking up at me. She bit her lip nervously before walking over to the CD player on the other side of the room. She bent down and placed the disk with the music into it and pressing play. The music started playing but she continued to sit beside the player.
"Richelle?..."
I said quietly. She shuffled at bit on the spot but did not turn to me. I hesitantly walked closer to her. When I was standing behind her I looked down at her for a few minutes before resting a hand on her shoulder.
"Richelle?"
I said a little louder. She jumped up in shock at the new found sensation on her shoulder, knocking back into my chest and turning around quickly. She stopped when she noticed the position we were in. My hands on her hips and hers resting on my chest. She breathed heavily, staring up into my eyes.
"Umm...we should......we should....prac..."
She said through heavy breaths. She licked her dry lips. I found myself dragging a hand up from her waist to pull a piece of fallen hair behind he ear. Her breath got quicker as she noticed what I was doing. Why am I doing this....why is she not stopping me?..
I rested the hand on her cheek and stared into her eyes. What should I do now....
      So we stood. For at least five minutes in that position. The music had stopped moments ago yet we stayed together. Staring into each other's eyes. I enjoyed the warmth she was radiating and how my hand fit perfectly into the hollow of her waist. The hands on my chest twitched every now and then, lighting the fire in my belly even more. Why am I enjoying this? Why can't I let go? Her eyes were a sparkling green and I could stare into them all day. She's the unlucky one, having to stare into my boring hazel eyes while I get to stare into an ocean of green. I tighten my grip on her waist.
"Umm guys...."
There was a sudden voice from behind me. Richelle let go quickly pushing her self back away from me. I sighed at the loss of comfort. I turned quickly to the source of the voice, to see who disturbed my warmth. There in the door of the studio stood the new a-troupe. The girls to one side and the boys to the other and slap bang in the middle, Henry. He had his arm poised, pointing at us with shock. There was silence as everyone pondered over the scene they just witnessed.
"It's not what it looks like..."
Said a very flushed Richelle.
"We were just practising...."
I couldn't help but let out a little giggle, thinking to the time only moments ago when we were trying to explain to James and Riley. However that was then. The scene which happened only a few minutes ago hadn't happened then. Back then I didn't have the fire raging in my stomach. Richelle looked at me with disbelief at my little giggle.
"Practising what?...."
Said Sloane, with a smile on her face. Laughter drifted throughout the troupe and soon they were all smiling at us teasingly. I looked over to Richelle only to see her flushed red, staring at the floor in front of her. I guess it's my turn to speak and save us from utter embarrassment.
"The part in the middle"
I said, grabbing everyone's attention. "Where the song starts to slow down and each boy grabs a girl and they do a bit of slow dance"
I said confidently.
"Do you not remember?"
I said with mock confusion. I watched as they looked at each other confused for a few minutes before looking back towards us.
"I don't remember Riley telling us to do that....are you sure?"
Said Michelle, unsure of herself. I turned to look at her readying myself to speak. However I was stopped short.
"Of course he is sure! Were you not listening to Riley?"
Said Richelle sassily, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Well at least she back to her normal self. I watched as they jumped back in shock at Richelle's attitude.
"Oh! We must have forgot that part.....umm sorry guys"
Said Sloane sincerely. All was quiet for a few minutes. Richelle turned her head back up to me and said without speaking 'thank you'.
"We should umm probably go up to the a studio to practise that bit then...."
Said Michelle looking around. The people around her just nodded their head in response before walking away. Richelle was about to walk away, so I grabbed her arm pulling her to face me.
"We need to talk...."
I said softly. She looked up at me hesitantly before looking down at the hand on her arm. I instantly let go.
"Later..."
She said quietly to herself.
"We need to go now or else they will get suspicious.."
She said looking up at me. She continued to stare into my eyes. We need to talk about what happened. Did she feel the spark between us? Did her tummy feel like it was about to explode? Did....did she want to be more than friends? I looked down at her nervously. She just continued again to look deeply into my eyes. However after a few minutes she turned away and looked at the ground. Then it happened. She leant up on her tippy toes and gave a small kiss on the cheek before practically running out of the room. I stood in shock. Her smooth lips still lingering against my cheek. She kissed me. What does this mean? Hopefully that she likes me. Maybe even as much as I like her. I need to go after her....

So here you are guys another chapter. I hope you enjoy this because it took three hours to write. But honestly I don't really mind it was fun to write. Also this must be the longest chapter I've done because it was over 2000 words. Oh and one last thing.....look at this

look at this

Awe ❤️