Prologue

Rain was belting down, stinging my exposed skin. My hands and knees were grazed, blisters forming from holding my weapon tighter than normal. My breathing was laboured, my hair no longer in its two neat and small buns with my fringe out and flowing, getting heavy from the water. The other girls were watching me, their weapons lying on the ground in front of them. Felicia cried out to me and I met her brown orbs, before my reddish-brown orbs met June's purple contacted ones, her eyes showing a knowing expression. She nodded and turned to Felicia, who glanced back to me, her face hardening. Danny's blue eyes met mine and she nodded, slowly.
"She is weak," a voice hissed.
"Let's finish her," another one spoke.
"Await the Masters order," a third voice wafted through and I clenched my hands tighter around the hilt of my weapon.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, concentrating on the sounds around me. The water on the roof became dimmer, to a point where it was just a background noise and the sound of the voices became almost non-existent. My heartbeat begins to race as I relax, almost into a meditative trance.
"What the hell?"
I smirked and my eyes snapped open, pushing my lower half over my top half, kicking the Foot Ninjas standing behind me. I flipped over and swiped at the Foot Ninja standing before me.
"Girls?"
I turned around to see the girls looking at me, smirks on their faces as well.
"It's Turtle Time."