Chapter 6

"No," Felicia cried, hiding her face in her hands and June pulled her into a hug, turned the sobbing girl away from the window.
"It, it can't end like this," Danny voiced and I nodded in agreement.
"Girls, come on," I spoke in a hushed voice, making my away from the gruesome scene.
"What are we going to do?" Felicia sobbed, her eyes red from crying.
"We are going to finish what was started thirty-five years ago," I said, voice laced with determination.
"How?" June asked, her purple eyes staring at me, almost as though she was telling me whatever I'm thinking is impossible.
Looking back at the scene in the shed, I noticed Shredder was looming over my mother, her fists clenched tightly. Following her arm, I noticed her fingers with tangled with Dads, his green hand holding onto her limply. The same goes for Aunt Haidley with Uncle Mikey, Aunty Sophie and Uncle Leo but Uncle Donny had Aunty Rosie lying across his plastron, almost as though she had taken a hit for him.
"We can't do this," June stated and I turned away, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them.
"What would Master Splinter do?" Danny voiced and I sighed, my eyes moving to the water.
"What a second," I mumbled and looked at the girls, who were still in turtle form. "What is we attack from below?"
"Huh?" Felicia raised her eyebrows, her eyes widening. "You mean like a sneak attack?"
"Yes," I answered, sitting up straighter. "June, can you find a loose plank or something around near the back on the shed?"
"Give me a minute," she smiled, pulling out some sort of goggle looking device and turned to look in the flooring of the shed. "Yes, there is a loose plank towards the far back corner but won't it be hard to see underwater?"
"Not with our turtle vision," Felicia grinned and we turned to look at her, a questioning look on our faces. "What? I tried to out earlier."
"Okay, so that's phase one," Danny said and cracked her fingers. "What's phase two?"
"Phase two," I repeated and glared at Shredder. "Take him down."
"Our chances of beating him are one in a million," June said, lifting the device onto the top of her head before Felicia snatched it from her. "We aren't trained as well as him, we just don't have the experience."
"Maybe we don't have to be as experienced as him," Felicia voiced and once again we looked at her like she was crazy. "If I'm looking through these right, Shredder has a weak spot."
June and Danny looked at me and I stared back at them, shrugging.
"Just from looking at him without these bad boys on, Shredder looks fine right?" Felicia continued, "But from looking at these, it seems like Shredder has some form of a limp. I mean, he's what fifty, sixty now? Therefore, he isn't as fit as he used to be and there is something weird with his stomach, like it's not normal."
"Now you're not making sense again," Danny clipped Felicia over the back of the head, a growl emitting from her.
"Ow," Felicia rubbed the spot where she was smacked.
"Okay, so we good with the plan?" I asked and the girls nodded.

"This is not good!" Danny shouted, grunting as a Ninja kicked her in the back.
"I agree," I answered, thrusting my fist forward, the Ninja ducking under and kicking me in the ribs. "Ah!"
My back hit the wall and I slumped down to the ground, my ribs throbbing. Wrapping my arm around my body, I groaned and glanced up, looking for a way to protect myself. The Mountain Man, Hun, loomed over my father, a toothy grin plastered on his face, almost as though the look was reserved just for me.
"This freak of nature will die," he snarled. "Tonight."
My fists tighten and I see my fathers' Sais lying next to me, the blades speckled with blood. Hun Roared, fists above his head. Thinking fast, I grabbed a Sai and threw it not every aiming properly. A scream of pain filled my ears and I looked up from where I sat to see Hun with the Sai wedges in his chest, the three pronged steel lodge through with just the handle poking out. Blood dripped down his chest and I stood up, my arm still wrapped around my middle, with the fighting around me becoming background noise as Hun fell to his knees and I reached down, my green skinned fingers wrapping around the red banded handle.
"You were saying?" I smirked and jerked the blade to the side, Hun falling the ground.
"Alexander Hamato."
I stiffened and turned onto to be met by a fist to the chest. My back hit the wall again and I landed on the ground, both my spine and ribs hurting like crazy, even with my shell protecting my back. The fighting stopped, everyone watching me struggling to get up to face the Shredder.
"You are pathetic, just like your freak father and idiotic mother," he snarled and I glared at him, my jaw set tight.
"I am just like that, that's true," I spoke, my voice not shaking at all, despite how scared I was, "but I did just take down Hun and I will do the same to you."
Shredder charged at me, his gauntlet aimed at my plastron. I ducked and rolled out of his reach, leading him back towards the middle of the shed. He roared and charged again, which I blocked him with Danny's Sais, not having any idea as to where my swords were thrown in the battle.
"You are weak," he snarled.
"Alex, be careful honey."
I heard my mother call and I made the mistake of dropping my arm slightly downwards, the blades of Shredders' gauntlet grazed my face, just missing my eye.
"Girls, help them."
Haidley, Sophie and Rosie jumped to their feet, grasping Nunchucks, Sais and Staff to help my cousins. Mum flipped over the Ninjas, shaking Dad's shoulder. Shredder punched my stomach before swiping my feet off the ground. I fell and his my head, my red hair spilled around me and my elbow and wrist wraps vanished, along with my green becoming pale again. Groaning, I lifted myself onto my elbows and shook my head before gasping.
Shredder stood before me, his gauntlet raised at my throat. My breathing became shallow as I stared at his eyes and swallowed the lump in my throat.
"You are weak, Alex," he taunted, lowering his gauntlet over my chest. "A weak, pathetic leader who can't even protect her own team. I will make sure to end your miserable life with your family watching."
He laughed and I narrowed my eyes, Felicia's voice echoing through my thoughts.
There is something weird with his stomach, like it's not normal.
Bringing my leg back, I kicked forward and managed to hit Shredder in the stomach. He hunched over and I flipped to my feet, kicking him in the face in the process. He flew backwards and landed on Hun, with his feet in the air.
"And stay down," I heard Mum yell and turned to see her looming over a female Ninja.
"Finally, Karai is out of commission," Sophie called out.
"Cowabunga," Haidley whooped with glee.
"Alex, help me."
I nodded and raced over to Mum, where she knelt down beside Uncle Leo. Just from looking at him, you could tell one of his shoulders was dislocated and his plastron had a crack in it. He grunted in pain when Mum ran her hand along the crack. Once look from her and I knew what she was thinking.

Mum and I dragged Uncle Leo out of the building and hid in a dark alley. Mum knelt beside him and shook the shoulder that wasn't dislocated from whatever he and his brothers were doing before my team showed up.
"Come on Leo," she mumbled. "Wake up."
Leo groaned but didn't show any signs of waking up. My reddish brown eyes moved up to meet my mum's blue ones and she sighed.
"Even with all that training with the Masters in Japan, Shredder still beats you all. Come on, Alex."
I followed her back in and we managed to get to Uncle Don without getting into a fight.
"G-G-Grace."
Mum turned and literally jumped over to Dad, her eyes watering. I, on the other hand, grabbed Danny's Sais out of my belt and joined in the fight, taking down any Ninja who approached my parents. Kicking, jumping, dodging, stabbing the air, you name it. I did it all. Eventually the number of Foot Ninja in the fight went down but that only made it worse when the Shredder sent his Elite Foot Guard into the mix.
"Grace, Elite Ninja," Aunt Haidley yelled and Mum pushed me towards the men of our family.
"Get them out."
"And lose you again? I don't think. Girls, let's go."
June, Felicia and Danny nodded, following my lead. I jumped into the air, Sais twirling in my fingers. Danny shouted, my blue banded swords in her hand, June was swinging Felicia's Nunchucks around, hitting anyone who was baring the foot sign and Felicia swung the purple wrapped Bo Staff around her, knowing out the Foot Ninja. The Elite Guard stood back the whole time, watching us closely. The Foot Ninja were surrounding us, out back to each other, breathing heavily. Our mothers had managed to get our fathers out during the fight but were now nowhere to be seen.
"Your family has been a thorn in my side for far too long," Shredder growled and I stood protectively in front of my team, Sais raised to be in line with my face.
"Alex, look!" Felicia called and I looked at where she was pointing at the Shredder.
Part of his metal armour had come off his body and from what I could see, he definitely wasn't normal. Part off his skin had torn but instead of it bleeding, it was sparking.
"Well that doesn't seem right," June mumbled and I frowned.
"I know what to do," I said and raised my voice. "Girls, when I give the signal get out of here but until I say so, you must fight. Shredder is mine."
"Yes."
"Alright."
"Let's do this."
"Go."
We all lurched forward, attacking whomever was in front of us. My focus was on the Shredder, who was dodging my attacks. He raised his gauntlet but I swiped at his hand, cutting through the armour.
"You little-"
I stabbed Shredder with Danny's Sai right in the stomach, where more sparks flew out of him. Continuously stabbing him, I tore at his metal armour to reveal what looked like some sort of robot with a brain in its stomach.
"What the?" I questioned before I jabbed at the alien, whom flew out of the Shredder's body.
The red alien with a scar over its left eye catapulted at me but before he could hurt me, a bright light filled the shed, blinding us all momentarily. Shielding my eyes, I turned my back and rubbed at my sore eyes.
"Ch'rell, we have finally found you," a booming voice filled the silent shed and I caught June's wide eyes before I turned around to see a robot with a pink squishy looking brain thing in its stomach, much like the Shredder. "You are hereby charged with the attempt of ruling the Earth and for the attempt of destroying the Hamato family and the Jones family."
"Mortu, you will never catch me," 'Ch'rell' roared and 'Mortu' raised an eyebrow.
"Got ya," Felicia cheered and Ch'rell growled, hanging upside down in Felicia's hands.
"We charge the Foot Clan with the following of Ch'rell," Mortu continued and the Foot fled only to be beamed and they all fell to the ground around us.
"What's going to happen to them?" Danny asked, sheathing my swords in her belt.
"They will have their memories of Ch'rell, you girls and your family erased from their minds and they will return home," Mortu explained and I nodded.
"Alex, that was great with the Sais," Felicia beamed and I smiled back.
"You were a pro with the Staff, Licia," I commented and she nodded.
"Cause it's in our blood."
I looked at June and Danny, all of us laughing at Felicia.

'100p8Ɣ���