Chapter 5

"Danny," Leo whispered, watching as his daughter left the lair.
"This is normal for her," I answered, wiping my face free of tears, Leo staring at me. "You would be surprised as to how often she did this at home."
"Even with Aunty Sophie asking her not to," Felicia spoke up.
"Speaking of which, aren't we meant to meet the Foot Clan tonight?" June asked and she turned to the calendar. "Yep, it's tonight. I marked in purple."
"That's my girl," Mikey smiled and June grinned back.
"Okay, so what's the plan?" Raphael spoke up and I frowned, rubbing my chin in thought.
"Well, we have an advantage," June voiced and I nodded in agreement.
"But we also have a disadvantage," I countered and everyone looked at me. "No one knows you four alive but us. My team is missing Danny, our key fighter."
"I think I know where she is going," Felicia said, chewing her lower lip.
"Where?" Leo asked and Felicia gulped.
"She might be going to the Second Time Around Antique Store."
Leo took off, leaving the lair and us to come up with a plan. Raph grumbled before sitting down on the couch. Mikey wandered into the kitchen, while Don moved to the lab where June likes to mess about in. June and Felicia looked at me, so I puffed my cheeks out, thinking.
"Hey, I have an idea," I grinned and Felicia leaned towards June.
"I don't like the way she is smiling at us," she whispered to the orange-streaked girl and June snorted, covering her mouth.
"No, listen," I said, "We go and meet the Foot Clan, our dads hang around outside as backup in case something goes wrong. If we engage in a fight, they swoop in, even the odds and we win."
"What happens if we lose?" Felicia scratched her head.
"Well, we can cross that path when the times come," I shrugged and June face palmed.
"That is the worst idea I have ever heard," she stated.
"But it just might work," Mikey said, appearing beside June.
"We will keep in touch with these," Don approached us with headsets in his hands.
"I can monitor everything from here," Grandma offered and Granddad nodded in agreement.
"Awesome," I smiled before my smile dropped. "But we still need Danny here with us."
"She will be with Leo," Raph said.
"Don't worry, I will let Leo know what is going on. They can meet us at wherever it is you have to meet the Foot," Don stated and I smiled, before turning to June and Felicia.
"Now, how did you girls manage to turn into turtles?"

"We can't go down there without Danny," I snapped and Felicia backed away, looking down at the docks again. "It's too dangerous."
"And the note also said we all have to be here," June explained.
"What if they already have her?"
"Danny wouldn't be that stupid," I responded and Felicia sighed.
"Are you sure, Alex?" June stumbled out.
"Yeah, why?"
"Cause there she is."
"Seriously?"
Danny slipped into the building and I face palmed, groaning in annoyance. Gripping the edge of the building, I flipped off and somersaulted in the air, landing on my feet. June and Felicia did the same. We made our way towards the doors, slipping inside as well, only to stop short. Danny had her Sais drawn in front of her, her head tilted towards the ceiling. Standing before us was the man in metal armour, his arms folded in front of his chest. Standing around him were four Ninjas in fancy hats and held strange weapons.
"The Elite Ninja," I breathed and Felicia gulped audibly.
"Okay, that's scary," she mumbled and June nodded in agreement.
"We can take 'em," Danny glared and I turned my head slightly to my right.
"Yeah, right," I chuckled nervously and the girls turned to see a whole army of Ninjas standing along the beams of the roof, hanging on ropes along the walls, even sitting on the window ledges.
"Alex, Danny, Felicia, June I presume," the metal man smirked and I glared at him.
"Where are our mums?" I hissed and he laughed.
"Wait a minute," June spoke, "metal helmet, metal armour and a gauntlet. You must be The Shredder."
"Yes, I am," he bowed.
"And I ask again, where are our mums?" I shouted and Shredder clicked his fingers.
The Ninjas behind Shredder parted, with Shredder moving to the side as well. Lying the ground, with cuts and bruises were our mothers.
"No," I whispered.
"Mum," Felicia cried out.
"How could you do this?" June roared and Shredder laughed again.
"Why don't we let Alex's father tell you," he stated and I frowned.
"My dad is dead," I snapped and Shredder shook his head.
"Kieran."
One of the Elite Ninjas, whom was holding the twin bladed sword, stepped forth, bowing. Taking his hat off his head, I gasped. Kieran smirked at me, his eyes glinting with a murderous look.
"The only reason why I asked your mother to marry me was so the Shredder can take her back," he gleefully announced. "It was all going so well until you ruined it by wanting to stay with your pathetic aunts and your equally pathetic cousins."
"Hey," Felicia glared at my almost step-dad.
"We are standing right here," Danny growled, her grip tightening on her Sais.
"We'll show you pathetic," June snapped, swinging her staff around.
"Ninja," Shredder spoke and Kieran put his hat back on his head. "Attack."
Pulling out my swords, I sliced at the Ninjas running towards us, with swords raised. Danny charged forward, with Felicia in tow. June stood back to back with me, our weapons clanging with those held by the Foot.
"We need back up," I shouted over the noise of the fighting.
"On it," June said and twirled her Staff around, knocking back the Ninjas.
She pulled out her headset and shoved it on her head. I flipped over her and kicked a Ninja backwards, causing him to fly towards the Ninja advancing on Felicia from behind.
"Thanks Alex!"
"No problem!"
"Guys, we need back up," June said into the mouthpiece. "Sweet. Alex?"
"Yeah?"
"Back up is on the way."
"Awesome."
I grunt as I kicked a Ninja back, only to get knock on the side of the head. Falling to the ground, I dropped my swords and held my hands out, catching myself. Head pounding, I slowly turned to see Kieran staring down at me, his twin blade sword glinting in the moon light.
"You know," he said, lifting up his sword. "I never did like you."
"Alex, no!"
Kieran brought his sword down and I waited for the sword to pierce my body, eyes closed. Not feeling anything, I opened my eyes to see my dad staring down at me. The noise of the fight around me vanished, everyone's eyes on us.
"Daddy?" I whispered and he smiled, his eyes filled with pain.
"I got ya," he said and back kicked, hitting Kieran where the sun won't shine anytime soon.
"Ah, Raphael," Shredder gleamed and Dad turned to glare at Shredder, his weapons poised in front of him.
With his shell now facing me, I saw a huge scrap running down his carapace, blood dripping out. Gulping, I met Leo's eyes and he glared at Shredder.
"Girls, run!"
Leo, Donnie and Mikey charged into the fight. The girls and I sheathed our weapons and sprinted out of the building, towards the rooftops, the rain hitting our skin, our black bandanas around our eyes getting wet while our coloured ones hiding out turtle shaped birthmarks grew dark in colour.

"She is weak," a voice hissed.
"Let's finish her," another one spoke.
"Await the Masters order," a third voice wafted through and I clenched my hands tighter around the hilt of my weapon.
Remembering what Felicia said, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, concentrating on the sounds around me. The water on the roof became dimmer, to a point where it was just a background noise and the sound of the voices became almost non-existent. My heartbeat begins to race as I relax, almost into a meditative trance.
"What the hell?"
I smirked and my eyes snapped open, pushing my lower half over my top half, kicking the Foot Ninjas standing behind me. I flipped over and swiped at the Foot Ninja standing before me.
"Girls?"
I turned around to see the girls looking at me, smirks on their faces as well.
"It's Turtle Time."
"Cowabunga!" Felicia cheered and we all smiled.
"Let's go," Danny urged and we raced back to the fight at the docks.
Felicia suddenly stopped, causing June to crash into her. Danny growled and stalked over to the frozen brunette, when she opened her mouth.
"Something doesn't feel right," she said and looked at us. "Something happened at the shed, I just know it."
"Yeah, I feel it too," I agreed.
"Something is definitely off," June mumbled.
"Girls, look."
We huddle around a window and at that moment, a blood curdling scream ripped through the silent city. What lay in front of us, I know I have read in a journal before.