{Obi-Wan} Dada

Anakin was on the blink of the dark side, but you made him turn.
You are his baby sibling, your mother had you a few weeks before Anakin figured that his mother is dead. He found you,
Skin and Bones. Him and Padme were shaking in anger.

Being one and a half has its perks. Your father, Anakin's step father , hates you. The reason why, you look so much like her, so The Masters made you a padawan, but that isn't till a little bit later. A war was fighting with full force, Anakin was made into a Jedi Master.

Obi-Wan was watching you, with a small smile. He loved to hear you babble, you are a child he could never have, which made him love you more. He has been ignoring his duties as a master, but the council knows the reason why, and lets him with a smile. The reason is simple. You.
You have been trying to speak the past week, every one was excited, making bets, teasing flying around.
You look up at Obi-Wan, and smile A toothy grin.
"Dada." You say, smiling.
Everyone stopped, the meeting coming to a halt. The council let's you sit in on meetings, because Obi will not be there if you aren't. You are glued to his side.
"What did you say, young one?" Yoda asks, with a smile.
"Dada."
"Who is?"
"Dada" and points to Obi-Wan. He was shocked, but also proud.
You're every ones light in this dark time.
The meeting went forward, but not with out smiles on there faces. Later after the meeting, Obi-Wan went to rub it in everyone's faces, along with a kiss to your face, making you giggle.

NEXT IS MINE (KYLO REN).