Boy's, you better run. (Part Two)

The plan was set, and now it was time to make them jealous. Yes, I said it.

Jaylon, your best friend was going to flirt with Padme, and Padme's friend that she grew up with, Prince Scotfred Minsee of Turia was going to flirt with you. (He was coming up. He did have to be on Coruscant anyway.) Master Windo had something else planned, but that isn't till later.

Padme, and you aren't taking to boys at the moment, which is easy for your two, since you have Jaylon, and in few hours, Scotfred aka Scott.

The three of you are flying to a cantina to just enjoy yourselves, also waiting for Scott to show up. Jaylon cracks a joke, and all of you start laughing hard. What you didn't know was that Two Jedi's followed the three of you.

Obi-Wan's POV.

I take a sip of my drink, and glare holes into the man's head. The one that is laughing with my beautiful Y/n.

He makes another joke, and Anakin almost stands up when Padme laughs.

"Padawan, I know your upset but we have to wait. We need to see what they are doing first."

"Alright Master. But I hope he pays for this." He mutters, sitting back in his chair.

Just then a blonde haired man walks in. I stiffen when he was at her table.

Padme gets up, and hugs him. He sits down with them.

We got up and left the cantina an hour later. Anakin went back to the temple, and I waited for her.

They came out half an hour later, and I grab her by the arm. I pull her to the side of the cantina, and let go.

"Obi! You scared me." She huffs, folding her arms.

"I'm sorry for getting you all wet the other day." I say.

"I forgive you, Kenobi." She says, and I lean in, holding her soft cheek in my hand.

It was magical.