{Kylo Ren} Mine

You're married to Ben, and pregnant with his child. He was told, that you had died, but you really not. You were in a republic base when him and his storm troopers invaded. In one of the back rooms, you were sing softly to your five month, unborn child. No one had told you he went to the dark side in fear of the same thing happening as it did grandma Padme.
His black boots slap harshly on the tiles.
Kylo had heard your singing, and quietly opened the door. Making your voice louder. He was in shock. You're alive. He takes off his helmet, and throws it far from him, along with his lightsaber.
"Y/n?" He asks, worrying if it you.
You stop, and turn around to face him.
"Benny?"
He starts to cry, and runs to you, holding you gently. He realized, what he did wrong, being on the dark side.
He was no longer Kylo Ren, he is once again Ben Solo.
As he hugged you, he noticed you swollen belly, and slowly pulls back.
You knew were he was looking, and put a hand on his face.
"That is your soon to be daughter or son."
He chocked on tears, and pulls you back in.
He hears footsteps, and the door opens. It was Leia, his mother, and his father, Hans.
You where starting to get tired, growing a baby inside you was tiring. And you get put to bed, with a kiss to your forehead.
"Let's talk outside." Leia says.
All of them nod and walk out. Then Hans held a blaster to his neck.
"What made you turn?" He yells in his face.
"I was told, y/n was dead! I didn't know what to do!"
They both were quiet, in shock.
He looks at his mom.
"I'm sorry momma, I didn't mean to do all those things." He cries, into his hands. And she pulls him to a big hug. After threats later, and breaking his lightsaber in half. He finally returned to you, seeing you awake. He smiles at the bump, and whisper one word to it.
"Mine."

As you can tell, Hans isn't dead.... :)

NEXT IS THE AMAZED MAN (HAN SOLO/CHEWY)