{Rebel Side.} Triplets.

There was a surprise visitors at the base. Rey, and Poe halt by the computers, they were just about to report to General Leia, when they saw her hugging two very familiar looking people. The both of them looking a like a sith they know very well.

"General? You asked for us." Poe says.

"Ah, all of you are here. These two are my other son, and daughter, Anakin and (Y/n)."

"Mom, we're triplets." You say, softly.

"Not anymore." Anakin mutters.

"(Y/n) is a Jedi, and Anakin is a fighter pilot. I sent the both of them to deal with something."

"So Ben turned?" Anakin asks.

"Yes." Leia pauses, and sighs. "And killed dad."

"WHAT!" Anakin yells, standing up. The both of them where very close to the both of their parents.

Tears stream down your face, and you start sobbing, feeling the force of your father gone. You felt it on the mission, but you weren't sure. You knew that your father was with Chewy, but he was here the whole time.

"I'm getting that idiotic brother of mine! And he will pay." Ani growls, then softens when he sees you crying.

"(Nickname)." He says softly.

No one like to see you cry. They hated it, it's like making an angel cry. You see you are very beautiful, and precious like a pearl. One of the reasons you're a Jedi, soft, kind, loving, fit to be a Jedi.

"I felt him leave, Momma." You whisper.

"Oh, baby." Leia says, cooing.

But you stood strong, mind racing.

"I can't loose another family member, I'm going to get Ben back." You say, knowing that since he just turned, he is new, and unknowing. "But first I need to see Finn."

 NEXT IS (SAND PART 2)