{Kylo Ren & Surprise Character} Free Falling

"Why would you do this to me Ben?" You say, backing away.

"Because, it's who I am!" He yells, slamming his fist down the table.

"Lives are at stake, here. Your own family!" You yell, and your back hits the wall.

Dang it! The door isn't there. You huff.

"They aren't important. They hate me!" He growls out.

"No Ben. They love you, they just have a weird way of showing it."

He growls, then jumps at you. You dodge, by flinging myself forward, and start running down the hallway. You hear his lightsaber come out, and a pressure at the base of your neck. It gets starts squeezing harder as you hear him come near, making you lock into place. He's now standing right by your left ear.

"Thought you could escape?" He whisper into your ear, his hands, which are gloved run down your face. His fingers trail your face, and it makes a coolness were he touches.

"Yes." You grunt out, and give a swift kick to his legs. It hits him right in the knee, making him fall, and his lightsaber fall to the ground. You pick it up, and hold it to his neck.

"You can't keep me here." You say, and one hard kick to the face. He's out like a light.

I can't just walk out of here.

"There she is!" You here some troopers yell, blocking the end of the hallway.

The only way out is the glass window.

You run at it, and launch yourself out with his lightsaber.

The glass breaks into a million pieces.

And

You

F

R

E

E

F

A

L

L

"Got you!" You hear a man yell, taking hold of you.