{Luke} A Million Stars.

Sorry it's been so long! I've had to move (Again), Prom, School, and being sick. 

This one is requested by @hepburnmercuryfan 

Mac took a chance.

A chance that could save you. You've been missing for the last five years. You didn't know what has been going on with the rebellion, or with Luke.

Mac found out that Luke Has been found, and knew what she had to do. She had to go to Ahch-To, and make Luke come back. She looked like you, daughter like mother was said alot about her.

"How much longer?" Mac says, as she walks into the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon.

"We shouldn't be too long." Rey says, leaning forward.

Mac walks out of the cockpit, and sits on one of the couches. She leans back, and closes her eyes. She could feel how close she was getting, and she was scared. Scared of a man that she never met, a man the her mother loves, and the man that could change her life forever.

Mac Skywalker didn't scare often. But without her mother's help, and no father to be there for her, she was stuck.

After an hour of trying to calm herself down, they came into orbit. No later than five minutes later, they landed on solid ground. Rey, and Chewie let me go first, giving me chance to speak with the man I called my father.

It was quite, nice. calm feeling around it. Water rushed to shore in nicely chopped waves. Adjusting the lightsaber on her hip, she made her way through the stone houses. Noticing that only one had a door, she made her way there, walking up the stone steps, and making her way to the door. She knocked. Nothing. She tried again. This time she could her a slight grumple, and the door shot open. A man with grey hair stood there. He looked like the videos, just older.

"Are you Luke Skywalker?" Mac says, and he looks up spurised.

"And you are?" He drawls.

"Padme Mac, daughter of [y/n] [L/N}." She states (Leaving out the Skywalker part), and his face falls. He know she would move on, but didn't with the sting.

"Why should I help you?" Luke asks, trying to ignore the sting away.

"Because, my mother has been missing for the last five years, and we can't find her."

"Good luck with that." He says, closing the door, but Mac's foot shoots out, and blocks it.

"And you are my father." Mac states, and closes her eyes. Waiting for the rejection.

"What?" Luke says, and the door flies open.

"You. Are. My. Father." She stressed every word. "And I have looking forward to meet you since I was 3. So don't disappoint me."

Mac takes a final look at him, and walks back to the falcon.

"Where you going?" Luke calls after her.

"The Falcon!" She calls back, turning around. "And waiting for you to soak it all in."

Luke stands there dumbfounded, then shaked his head.
"Just like [y/n]." He says with a chuckle, and races after her.

To be continued