Chapter three.

Max's POV... (The warden of the prison/ Sophia's father)

"Sir, sir? Wake up! Please im freaking out" i heard a mans soft but scared voice say, the right side of my head was slightly throbbing when i opened my eyes.

I was in the prison truck laying on the ground with one of the young guard leaning over me shaking my shoulders slightly.

"Oh my god your awake, sir, there gone" the worried looking guard said, i sat up holding my head at the pain, frowning at what he was talking about.

"What do you mean, whos gone?" I asked still holding my head cringing at the pain.

"Your daughter Sophia and her boyfriend Jay" he said, i snapped my head up to the guard much to my heads displeasure and stood up towering over him.

"What do you mean there gone?" He cowered away from me looking away as he answered.

"The black van that ran us off the road there was an older man and woman that got out, sneaking up on us with guns, i was out gunned so i couldn't protect them, the couple made the two get into the back of there van and drove away leaving you and i here alone, i managed to call the prison and some men are on there way to help us, please sir what do we do?" He explained, i felt bad for scaring him more then he already was but thats my daughter and soon to be son, i didnt need to be smart to know who the man and woman was.

My Parents.

How the hell did they know we where on our way to the prison? How did they know Sophia was one of the people in the truck, its not like they could have been watching the house, or the prison.

Unless they have been, i mean they have the funds to do that, there very wealthy people they could have hired one of my guards to spy on me and told them Sophia was in my life again, also telling them we were going to be at my house today.

"Sir?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the young man standing there watching me closely.

"Are you hurt?" I asked feeling bad i didn't ask before, he shook his head then bent to pick my gun up that was on the ground handing it to me, then went to walk out of the turned over truck.

"What was my gun doing on the floor?" I asked him as i followed him out into the midday air.

"Jay was holding it when i opened the back of the truck, when he saw it was just me he put it on the ground, he must have tried to protect you and Sophia from who ever tried to kill us"

I really need to thank him for wanting to protect us, he's always been so protective of Sophia since they met which im so greatfull for.

"Sir!" The young man yelled pointing into the distance, a prison car was coming towards us.

It's about time!

When it pulled up Officers Milton and Martin hopped out, well this shall be an interesting car ride.

"Is everyone all right?" Susan asked.

"Yeah we're fine" the young man said looking away.

Smart boy! Susan is terrifying when shes mad.

Susan went to the back of the truck and looked in, then turned to us confused.

"Wheres Sophia and Jay?" I looked away punching the truck as i walked to the car getting in the back seat slamming the door, i sat forward putting my head in my hands taking a deep breath.

I promised her mother i'd keep Sophia safe, we're bearly gone an hour and shes kidnapped.

The others got in after a while with Zach in the drivers seat, the young guard next to me and Susan riding shot gun, as we were closing in on the prison i spoke up.