Chapter five.

Max's POV...

Six days after the kidnapping and i have pretty much buried myself in my work, when i had no where to look for Sophia and Jay all i can do is sit around and that makes me think to much, and when i think to much i get angry and take my anger out on the first person i see, so i've pretty much moved into my Office and spent the past four of the six days working non stop.

Harry has sent out guards who are off duty to start seraching the houses that my parents own, but it has become a lot harder then first thought.

Each property they own have atleast 50 to 100 acers all with more then one building on them so its become quite the challenge.

After the 24 hour mark i had called the state police which didnt do me any luck because the men that they sent over were friends with my parents and refused to believe they would kidnap anyone esspecially there own granddaughter, so the police were no help, thankfully the states jugde is my friend and understood my predicument and signed off on half of the search warrents for now and will sign off on the other half when we have searched these which will take atleast a month.

"Sir?" I looked up from my computer and the young guard Luca had his head poking in the door.

"Yes?"

"Your wifes here" he said i signalled with my hand for him to let her in so he opened the door wider then moved aside, in watched my wife with a grim expression, i got up and went to her hugging and kissing her.

"Honey, what are you doing here?" I asked leading her to the couch sitting down with her.

"I got a letter in the mail from Sophies childs adopted parents" she said turning away going threw her bag pulling out the letter, when she gave it to me i opened and read it out loud.

Dear Mr and Mrs Genson,

My name is rose, i'm the adopted mother of shaun the son of your desseased daughter Sophia Genson, now i know we promised to not have any contact but i thought it would be best you knew, two days ago i recieved a video in the mail by an annonimous sender, i watched it and am in shock at what was on it, when i first adopted shaun i was givin a picture of Sophie, so i knew the person in the video was her though she had short hair and there was a big man chained to her, i have givin you the video so you may see for your self.

Yours sincerly Rose hammond.

I dropped the letter ripping the envelope open getting the disc out rushing to my computer i sat down and loaded the video, denice came and stood next to me watching on.

My heart dropped when i saw the video wasnt of Sophie but of Sophia and Jay chained together in a room thats falling apart.

"Please let us go, we didnt do anything to you" Sophia cried to the person that was standing behind the camera.

"Shut up" the sound of my father snapped slapping her across the face.

"You little shit, dont touch my girlfriend again" Jay yelled grabbing her pulling her himself.

"Girlfriend? Ha dont make me laugh, thats not a she, thats a he, isnt that right you abomination" Sophia hid her head into Jays neck while he held her tight, Jay growled at my father trying to protect Sophia.

"Screw you ass whole" dad started laughing at Jays boldness.

"What are you gonna do? Huh? You're chained here with that thing, and you will never see the light of day again unless the warrden divorce's that bitch and gets hes name back so i can start getting paid again" dad said, so it is about that.

"WHAT? You're saying that you kidnapped us and are starving us for money, bitch havent you ever heard of the saying get a fucking job you lazy prick" Jay yelled, ha my father getting a job, I'd love to see that, my parents have always refused to get jobs they think their to good for jobs.

"Please why would i need a job if i have my son to give me his money, i mean thats the only reason his alive so he can pay for mine and my wifes' life"

"Lazy bastard" Jay mumbled the snapped his head up towards my father.

"Wait you said wifes' as in plural, how many wives' do you have" wait? Now that i think about it he did, does my mother know about this?

"Ahh you caught that did you, smart boy, well its true that Max's mother isn't my only wife, over the years i grew bored of her but if i wanted to keep getting money off of max i needed to stay with her, so, i started sleeping around and ended up falling in love 3 times so, i have 4 wives and i also have kids with them which is why im so adamant in getting my money" that asshole, I can't believe this, I can't believe his got more then one wife and i also have brothers and sisters out there that ive never heard of.

"Oh, and you wont be telling my wife this either or I'll kill you both" dad said, the video ended soon after and we just sat there in silence, not know what to say, not knowing what to do.

"Sweetheart?" I looked over and opened my arms for my wife to come into my arms.

"We will find them Denice, don't worry, im going to pull a few strings and get more people to help with the search so we can find them faster" i said.

"Aren't you upset though, i mean you just found out that you're father has been cheating on you're mother and you also have brothers and sisters out there that you didn't even know about"

"Of course I'm upset you think I'm not? That's my parents and as much as I've always hated my mother i do feel bad for her, growing up i knew she truly loved him" I'm not saying I've got a soft spot for her now im just saying i feel bad that she doesnt know.

"How did he find out about Sophia being both genders?" Denice asked after a while.

"I don't know, the reporters from her trial maybe? Though I don't see how he could have known she was my child the only people who knew at the time were me and you" i said.

"So who could have told him then?" She asked.

"I don't know but it would have had to have been someone from close"

"So you're saying someone here is in contact with you're parents telling them everything that we talk about?"

"Unfortunately that's exactly what I'm saying"

We have a mole in the prison.