Chapter six.

Sophia's POV...

Its been over two whole months since we were recorded the couple rearly come down here and see us maybe once every few days to give us food, it's safe to say i have pretty much lost all faith in getting out of here, though for some reason Jay is staying optimistic that we will infact make it out of here.

Every day here is just like the last, wake up stare off into space, talk about everything and anything and nothing, then fall back to sleep from lack of movement, food and water, then wake up again just to do it all over again.

Since the recording, Jays mood had gone sour, everything he said to Jay and i mostly about me have pissed him of, you'd think I'd be the one upset, but no it's all him.

Obviously his mood is not directed at me but it does still scare me alittle.

The only thing thats bothering me about the whole thing is how did he know im not just a girl? I mean yeah i was all over the media when i was arrested and then again when i was shot but no one knew who i was related to, know one not even myself knew that the owner of the prison i live in is my father, so it had to have been resently that he was told, but who the hell would have told him.

Thinking to much was starting to give me a headache so i needed to clear my mind, looking over at Jay he was trying to undo his cuffs like his been trying to do for weeks.

"Jay?" I asked, he stopped what he was doing and gave me his full attention.

"I love you" I whispered, he smiled softly at me then lifted his arms up motioning for me to go to him so i did, working with all the chains i got into his hold and held him tight.

"I love you two Sophia, forever, you and Lilly are my life, and hopefully if you say yes when we get out of here and i just know we will i wish to marry you so we can be a proper family when we're out of prison" he said playing with my hair.

"I'd like that" i said smiling, imagining the three of us living together as a family.

After a few weeks of being here we were removed of our jumpsuits to get washed only to realize that there was no way of uncuffing our cuffs that the guard had put on us so the jumpsuits were ripped off us and thrown away, now we are only in our underwear.

While we were laying here holding each other i felt Jay's fingers trail down my bear back making me shiver, i looked up from his chest to see his eyes closed but a small smile on his face, his fingers made it to the waistline of my underwear tracing the line back and forth, and that is then i felt it.

He actually had a boner.

We are chained in a creepy ass basement alone and he is getting horny, typical, i guess there's nothing to lose.

"You know" i said catching his attention.

"We are alone here, who knows if their coming back" i said wiggling my eyebrows, he rose a brow at me then smirked before swooping down capturing my lips on his, it started of sweet and loving then got more and more hungry as the seconds past, his hands romed my body not staying in one place for long until one of his hands slowly crept down the front of my underwear grabbing hold of me making me gasp as he worked my like none other.

When i felt myself reaching my limit i pulled his hand away, he frowned at me in confusion so i explained.

"I was us to come together" then i lent down pulling his boxers down feeing him then surprised him by taking him fully in the mouth.

"Oh god, baby, mmm god i love you" he moaned.

Ever since then our time being chained up here has become a bit more bearable, even though we only do a little fore play its still more interesting than sitting around doing nothing, though doing little things like that drains us quickly of energy from the lack of food.

Later that night as we were slowly drifting off to sleep the door opened and in walked the lady, she stopped in front of us and just stared, didnt say anything, didn't do anything just watched us.

"Do you mind" Jay said pulling me to him, she didn't even blink, it was honestly starting to creep me out, i hid my face in Jays chest but i could still feel her eyes on us making me shiver uncomfortably.

"Lady, seriously stop it, you're making us uncomfortable, if you've got something to say then say it and leave just stop being such a creep" Jay said frustrated, i peeked up at her and she frowned tilting her head like she was confused or something.

"What?" I whispered, she tilted her head the other way and bent down so she was at our level.

"How do you do it?" She asked the both of us now i was the confused one, what the hell is she talking about, how do we do what?

"Um, what?" Jay asked frowning as well, she stared at us for a moment then asked.

"How? I'm trying to understand but my thought just come up short" she said, this woman must be on some serious crack, she's not making any sense at all, i looked away from her and thats when i noticed something shiny in her hand, looking closely I realized it was a butchers knife, i pushed myself closer to Jay away from her, he looked down at me then gollowed my line of sight.

"What the hell, what's with the knife?"

"Oh this?" She said bringing the knife infront of her holding it like its a back and patting it, yep, this chicks on serious crack.

"Don't you worry your pretty little selves one bit, this knifes reserved for someone else a little later, and don't fret I'll make sure you to can watch, I assure you that it will be a show to remember"

She's nuts.

When she finished her little speech she got up and left the room, Jay and i looked at each other not knowing what to say, when we thought we weren't going to get anymore weird encounters for the rest of the night we went to sleep wondering who the knife was for.

The next morning i sat awake watching Jay sleep, i was so happy when he said he would like to marry me one day, i never thought I'd find someone who loves me for me, my gender and all.

Jay's eyes snapped open at the sound of the locks on the door being unlocked, we were expecting to see the lady again to have one of her little moments again but we were beyond shocked and relieved when we saw who came walking down those steps.

"Harry" i said excitedly.