Chapter four.

Sophia's POV...

We were in the van for so long i ended up falling asleep on Jays shoulder so when i woke up i was suprised to see where we ended up, we were in about 8 hours away from the prison.

We started slowing down and pulling up to an automatic gate, the elderly woman rolled down the window and typed in a code, the gate opened revealing a long dirt drive way.

It took another 3 minutes to drive up the road to reveal a big two story house white house, the lady pressed a button and one of four garage doors opened, after we parked the man hopped out of the back and pointed his gun at us.

"Out!" Jay helped me stand and we got out of the van together, the man stood behind us and poked the gun in our back forcing us to walk.

We went into a black door leading down some stairs in a dark room, the lady flipped a switch and the room came into view.

The walls were brown with pealing white paint hanging off them, the floor boards werent exactly safe looking, some werent exactly leveled.

In the far corner there was a metal ring about the size of my head dangling from mid hight of the wall, we were forced over there by the man while the lady went out of the room.

"Sit" we turned around facing the whole room and sat down against the wall, the lady came back with a set of thick chains and hooked one around my hand cuffs before hooping it threw the ring on the wall then hooking it threw Jays cuffs before grabbing a big lock from her jacket pocket snapping it onto the ends so Jay and i werent leaving any time soon.

When the man double checked the chains he gave both of us angered disgraceful looks before they both left the room shutting the door, when i heard a bunch of locks clicking i knew they wont be back for a while.

"Jay what do we do now?" I asked, he brought his hand up putting his fingers threw my hair leaning over kissing me on the forehead.

"I dont know Sophia, but im sure max will do what ever it takes to get us back, he loves you and i so much i bet he's yelling up a storm sending people out to look for us" he said trying to assure me everything was okay, but i have a feeling we'll be here for a while.

Jay's POV...

Two days after being locked up in some creepy ass dungon looking room, our kidnappers still hadn't shown there faces here since they left.

It's been two whole days since either of us has had any food or drinks, i personally feel obviously hungry but okay but im really worried about Sophia, shes really weak from starvation and thirst, she can bearly stay awake lately and whenever she is awake she can't move properly and doesnt have it in her to talk.

It was 8 at night when i heard the locks on the door being undone and the door opened, in walked that old man with his gun and 1 plate with food on it, Sophia was asleep so he handed it to me before walking out locking the door again.

The plate had three peices of bread, baked beans and two biskets, also there was a small cup with water in it.

"Sophia?" I called shaking her, when she opened her eyes i put the plate in her sight and her eyes widened, i gave her a piece of bread and grabbed one for myself putting the plate aside.

It didn't take long for the breads to be all gone and when it was Sophia motioned for the water.

"Dont drink all of it at once, who knows when there gonna feed us again so we need to be smart about saving what we have" i handed her the cup and she put a mouth full in her mouth giving me the cup, she sat back on the wall still with the water in her mouth so i did the same putting a little water in my mouth not swollowing putting the cup to the side with the food.

It felt so good having the water in my mouth and it looked like Sophia loved it just as much.

An hour later we finally swollowed the water and decided to get some sleep, Sophia now just feed had a little strength in her to lean forward and steal a kiss making me smile.

"I will always love you Sophia, and i promise we'll get out of here soon and i'd love to Marry you one day" i said, her eyes widened.

"Are you proposing to me?" She asked suprised.

"I know its not the most romantic time but it definatly is making light in my eyes to the situation we're in, and i'd be even happier if you'd say ye-"

"Yes, yes absolutely, i'd be honered to marry you" she interupted me jumping on me kissing me all over my face making me cried out in laughter, now theres the happy girl i fell in love with.

"I can't wait" i whispered grabbing her head pulling her lips to mine kissing her, we sat there kissing for a while until Sophia yawned.

"Go to sleep my beautiful girl, we'll talk in the morning" i said, she moved back to her spot smiling at me, then all of a sudden her smile fadded.

"I miss Lilly so much" she said, my mood plumited at the thought of our daughter and the fact that we might not ever see her again, i wish we could see her one more time.

"I know, i miss her two, she is the most gorgious baby, she looks so much like you which i love"

"She has your eyes though, and your nose" she suddenly started laughing making me grab my nose frowning.

"Whats wrong with my nose?" She sat up moving my hand away kissing my nose.

"Nothing, you have a beautiful nose, just like every other part of you" she said wiggling her eyebrows, i gasped at her boldness.

"Sophia Genson you absolute naughty child, what am i gonna do with you?" She started laughing at me causing me to laugh just as hard.

"Do you remember the first time we made love?" She asked when she sat back against the wall, i thought back to the time in our cell after Sophia got out of the hospital.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"Did you enjoy it?" She asked with her eyes closed yawning again.

"Of course i enjoyed it why is that?" Where is she going with this?

"Don't you ever regret being with me?" She asked still with her eyes closed.

"What? Of course i could never regret being with you why would you ever think that?" I sat up watching her closely trying to figure her out, it was the next 6 words that made me realize, though she had no reason to think this in the first place.

"Because i'm kind of a boy" she whispered then fell asleep.