Chapter eleven.

"Matt" oh my god, no no no no, i putt my hands on his injury to try and stop the bleeding, tears started rushing from my eyes.

"Matt, please stay with me, SOMEBODY HELP ME" I screamed as loud as i could over all the chatter, everyone turned to me and stood shocked at the veiw, gasps filled the room, suddenly an inmate I've never seen before pushed threw the crowd and came up to me and put his hands ontop of mine putting more pressure on the wound.

"No, baby, stay with me, i love you you hear me? I love you" my eyes widened in shock, so this is the man that Matt speaks of, his cell mate that he turned gay for.

"I, i l-love you t-oo" Matt breathed out, turns out I'm not the only one crying at the moment, looking around I'm suprised to see quite a few people with tears in there eyes.

Pssh and you're all suppose to be murderers.

"I need an ambulance in the food hall now, an inmates been shot" i heard dad yelled in his phone, Matt started coughing violently with bits of blood being spat out, it doesn't take a doctor to know he's not gonna make it.

"Matt?" I asked getting his attention.

"I'm sorry" I whispered threw a sore throat, he frowned tilting his head to the side.

"Why?"

"This is all my fault, i got you shot, please can you find it in you to forgive me?" He smiled softly laying his hand on my leg.

"It n-not you're f-ault, find L-lilly, give h-er a kiss f-from me" I chuckled threw my tears and nodded violently.

"Yes sir"

"Everyone move" i looked up and the inmates made a passage way and watched as the prison doctor ran up to us with a small suit case.

As he was working on Matt i got up giving the doctor room and went over to the Guard who kidnapped my baby and mother, he was in cuffs a guard on each side holding his arms.

"Where's my baby? Where's my mother?" I got right up in his face, I didn't care if i'd be sent to confindment if it means getting this asshole to talk i wont care what happens to me.

"I did nothing" he said.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" I yelled, our noses were now touching and thats when i saw it the amusement on his face, he's enjoying this.

"You asshole, you think this is a game? You took the WARRDENS wife and granddaughter, you think he's gonna let you off easy? You think he wont do what ever it takes to get them back?"

Aha! Fear! He's features flashed with fear only for a split second, but a split second was all i needed to know he is infact scared of my father.

"Guards take him to my Office and cuff him there, watch him until i get there" dad said coming up behind me, the fear was evident again in the Guards face making me smile.

"Zack i need you to go to the confindment rooms and let Jay out i think he needs some time with his friend" dad said referring to Matt.

"Oh and take Sophia with you, let her tell him what's happened" Zack nodded and took my hand in his, we walked side by side, hand in hand silently all the way to where Jay was being kept, Zack opened the door and i walked in first, Jay was sitting on the bed but stood up when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Cellie sit down" i asked him softly, he frowned but did as told, i walked to him sitting down next to him and took his hands in mine.

"So, i found out who the person was it was a Guard, i attacked him, you would have been proud of me, but" i paused looking down at our hands tears surfacing again.

"What is it?" He asked.

"The Guard drew his gun when as the inmates helped wanting to save Lilly, the Guard shot him gun and" i paused again.

"Who? Sophia who was shot?" He asked desperately.

"Matt" Jay let got of my hands and stood up taking a few steps away from me.

"What? No! Tell me you're joking Sophia!" He said, god i wish i was joking more then anything i like Matt to, and if he doesn't survive I'd be crushed.

"Zack and i have come to take you to him, dad thought it best you go spend time with Matt"

"TELL ME YOUR FUCKING LYING SOPHIA OR I'LL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN" He yelled then punched the wall repeatedly, i jumped back on the bed against the wall, he's never been mad at me before, to say I'm scared would be an understatement.

The door was opened and Zack ran in he saw me against the wall holding myself in fright and Jay standing next to a hole in the wall.

"Come on Jay lets get you to Matt" Zack said walking up to Jay, he grabbed Jays arm pulling him to the door.

"Are you coming Sophia?" Zack asked but stopped walking when he saw me still frozen scared.

"Sophia?" Zack let go of Jay and came up to me, i sat there watching Jay he turned his head to face me and when he saw the fear in me his eyes widened in shock.

"Sophia? Oh my god Sophia I'm so sorry" he said, he started walking up to me but i moved away, he stopped walking and looked at me hurt and guilty.

"Why don't you stay here and have a rest and I'll come get you later" Zack asked me i was greatful at that moment because thats what i needed. I needed to be alone, after everything that's happened and not just today but since i first got arrested i just need to be alone.

"Okay" I whispered, moved and put the blanket over me as I lay down and closed my eyes.

I listened to the to men leave the room then i heard Zack lock the door, this is what i need, i just need to be alone, I can't take all this stress it's just to much for me.

"I wish i could just end my life"