Chapter ten.

"... Tell you're father to call off the execution" Nick said smiling looking proud of himself, i jumped to my feet knocking over the chair and ran out of the room where i ran in to Jay.

"Wow slow down, what happened?" He asked when he saw my desperate look.

"Call dad down here now, its an emergency" i said to the guard that was with Jay, he frowned but pulled his phone out and called my father.

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you but you're daughter has asked me to get you to come to the preparation hall, apparently it's an emergency" he listened to my dad talk.

"Yes sir" he said then hung up.

"The warrden said he'd be here as soon as possible" the guard told me, damn it dad hurry up, Jay kept bugging me asking what happened but I kept telling him to wait.

"Sophia, what's wrong?" Dad asked when he arrived.

"Please tell me mum and Lilly are still here" I immediately said when I saw him.

"No they left like an hour ago why"

"Get them back here now" I urged, when he didn't make and effort to do anything i ran up to him and searched his body.

"Sophia what are you doing?" He asked trying to pull me away, when i felt his phone I grabbed it out and searched it for mums number, when I found it I dialed it putting the phone to my ear.

Ring ring!

"Sorry the person you have dialed is unavailable at this time"

"Damn it" I cursed then tried again but still no answer.

"What's going on?" Jay asked me.

"Dad you can't execute Nick"

"Um I'm sorry what?" Dad asked looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Nick just told me when he escaped prison he met up with a friend and they made a deal that if Nick was to die then his friend is going to Kill mum and Lilly"

"WHAT?!" Dad and Jay yelled at the same time, dad took his phone off me to try and call mum again but still no answer.

"I'll kill him" Jay yelled running into the room Nick was in.

"STOP HIM" dad yelled guard after guard ran after Jay, me and dad went in and saw Jay almost near Nick.

"WHERES MY DAUGHTER" Jay yelled then was tackled to the ground, Nick started laughing uncontrollably watching Jay stuggle to get freed.

"You'll never see her again, hahahahaha" he laughed having tears running down his face, i went up to Nick and grabbed him by the collar of his jumpsuit.

"What do you mean I'll never see my daughter again?"

"Ohh i like it when you get rough baby" he flirted pissing me off.

"Garhh" i let go of him giving him a little shove then walked over to Jay who was being stood up.

"How are we going to get her back?" I asked starting to cry, he lift his hand cuffed wrists and put them over my head and pulled me to him holding me.

"It'll be okay, well get her back" he assured me but that didn't make me feel any better.

It's like the world is punishing me or something, the world is punishing me for killing Sophies husband and both my grandparents, I'm sorry okay world! I'm sorry, please just give me my baby back alive, haven't i have enough punishment? I've been kidnapped and almost died more then once, please just give me a break.