Chp 6 : Cambridge

*Entry Into Cambridge - Part 1* After a 23hrs flight , I reach Cambridge , My dream was finally becoming a reality. Dad had hired a car to pick me up from the airport and drop me to the University.
After an hours drive we reach a place with huge iron gates and a building that looked like a castle , I leave the car and walk inside with my baggage I was stoked the place was huge . I reach the main entrance and was greeted by one of the professors Mr. Carter (Dad's bud from his former County Cricket Club) , he took me to the reception , the receptionist checked my details and gave me my room key , my room was on the 5th level , room number 9 , I thanked her and walked towards the elevator , we got into the elevator , as the doors were about to close we heard someone say "Stop the Elevator!" And I put two of my suitcases in between the doors and the door remained a bit open enough for a person to come in and then he comes in and thanks us and Mr. Carter says "You got the elevator because of this young lady , and love please don't put bags in between doors next time" , "I apologised" and he said "it's alright" , then the guy starts talking to me , he asks me if I was new and I was like "yeah" , so he says "that's awesome" , "I'm a fresher too! , but even though I'm new here this is my second home" , I only smiled not understanding why he said this was his second home and then Mr. Carter says "Rebecca meet Zachary he's Mrs. Alexandria McCallister , our Headmistress's son" then Zachary says "Mr C. It's Zac! not Zachary" Mr. Carter says "it's Zachary for me and not Zac."
Mr. Carter gets down on the 2nd Level and then it's only Me and Zachary and he comes a bit close and says "look into my eyes when I talk" and as soon as I look into em I get lost in those deep blue eyes they were amazing and he had dark brown hair that looked like a pool of dark silky chocolate which got me so mesmerised! he snaps at me and I apologise and he laughs and says "its alright" and then he says "just because I'm the Headmistress's son , I'm not those popular types , I'm normal just like any other person" , "Ohh yeah , call me Zac 'cos Zachary is too long" , he laughs while he says that and he's like "Girl , why are you so quiet ? tell me a lil about yourself" and I was like "ohh yeah uhm , I'm Rebecca Pietersen but I love being called Becky :)" And he says "that's one lovely name and you look very familiar" and I was like "Really lol ?" and he says "yeah you do remind me of a famous personality" and I asked him "Who was it that I resembled ? and he started to link the chain he said " A Pietersen , Famous , Oh My Gosh are you Kevin Pietersen's Daughter?"and I was like "yes :)" Zac's like "No Bloody Way! He's my Cricketing Hero" and I was like "Really , that's amazing!" and then he says "Could I make a confession before we reach the 4th level?" and I say "Yeah why not" , he says "Well the reason I got into the elevator is 'cos of you" , I asked him "Why me lol?"
He said "Because , I was in my mum's office when I first saw you walk on the footpath made of grass and small pretty flowers that were leading to the main entrance , and I don't know what attracted me to you , that I came running down the stairs and purposely stopped the elevator in order to get a glimpse of you." We reach the 4th level and he says "Well I gotta go , but I'll see you around McBecgorgeous" he plants a cute kiss on my cheek and smiles , I blush and say "Sure cya Zackster ;) !" and as he gets off the elevator he says "Now that's what I'm talking about" and before the elevator could close he turned one more time and winked and I winked too , and then the elevator doors shut , I reached the 5th level and I was only thinking about Zac , I reached my room and I opened the door and as soon as I entered I heard someone say "Hey , Welcome To The Den Roomie!" I was surprised , I thank her and she helps me with my bags and after I settled (like I took a shower, changed into my tee and pants ) we sat on our beds she asked me if I was hungry I said "yes" , So we went down to the cafeteria and while we were eating , we have a lil conversation , she introduces herself and says "Hey , I'm Vanessa Imari De Villiers and I'm a Proud South African by birth" and I'm like "No way , I'm a South African Too!" We hug each other I tell her "I'm from Durban" and she says "I'm from Cape Town" and then we laugh and talk about "how proud we are to be Proteas!" We finish our meal and then we go to our room. It's night time and when we start talking about our parents I realise I had forgotten to call Mum & Dad so I immediately call Mum on Skype. She picks up and says "Love , Mummy has been waiting for your call since morning , are you alright ? how was your flight?" and I was like "I'm sorry I didn't call but I'm fine Mum , and I had an amazing flight!" She connects it to the tele like a Tele Skype Call , so I can see everyone and the living room , Dad comes with Dani , Dani's holding Bruno we have a typical fam conversation about how we're already missing each other and Mum and Dad ask me to follow some rules and I tell them "I will" , I tell Dad I met Mr. Carter and Dad says "Give my regards to him and ask him to give me a ring sometime" and I'm like "I will Dad" , I see Mr & Mrs. De Villiers too , then I ask Vanessa to join me they say "Hi!" and she says "Hi" and she goes "OMG!" "Mum , Daaad!" They're like "Vanessa!" She's like "yes it's me!" "I miss both of you so much" , they say "we miss you too munchkin!" She asks them about AB , and they say "he's on tour" and then they say "this is Dani his fiancé" , Dani says "Hi!" , and your brother speaks a lot about you , he misses you , I'm glad I got to meet you Vanessa" , Vanessa *aww's* and says "I miss him too , the last time when I spoke to AB was during chrissy I guess and that's when he had mentioned you , and today when I see you Dani in reality you're a real beauty babe , Lucky AB!" Dani thanks her and then we bid goodbye and then I talk to Vanessa again so I tell her "We're family now lol" and she's like "hahaha yes we're fam bam now!" I say "goodnight" she says "goodnight!" and as I lay my head on the pillow and shut my eyes the whole day just rewinded like a movie meeting Mr. Carter then Zac and now having a family member "Vanessa as a Roomie" , I think to myself "I've started Cambridge on a good note. Let's see where this 2 year journey takes me."

Chp 6 is up!
This Is The First Part Of Cambridge , There Will Be Many Parts To This Chapter , So Stay Tuned And Thanks For 201 Reads.
Continue Showing Your Love & Support For Me And This Book .
All The Love ,
Cheers :)