Chp 8 : Graduation Day

*Part 4*

Today is "The Day" , 
It's "Graduation Day!"
I Graduate With A Masters In Business Administration (MBA) Degree.
It's the day where all my years of sheer hardwork pays.
The ceremony commences at 9am ,
It's 8am , Me and Van are super excited and nervous at the same time but we don't let our nerves get the better of us , we start getting ready ,
We put on our academic dress and our caps and start walking towards the hall.
In all honesty , it was the first time we looked nerdy and elegant at the same time.
We waited with other students and clicked loads of selfies and groupies. Then we had our class photograph taken with our respective faculties and our principal . It was 9am , so we started to walk in a single file towards the University Garden where the ceremony was being held , it was like a procession and once we reached there we took our seats , and were seated with our parents . Then Mrs. Alexandria addressed the crowd and gave some words of inspiration.
Then all the Diplomas were being handed over and also the Awards , when they called out my name , I was smiling and bursting with happiness , I went on stage , shook hands with the Principal and the Faculty they gave me my Diploma , and also an Award for the "Best Student at Academics and  The Best Sportswoman Award" , then Zac gets his Diploma and an Award for the "Best Sportsmen And Captain" , Van gets her Diploma and Award for the "Best Drama Club President" , and Ky & Mic get their Diplomas and Awards for the "Best Organisers and Managers at University Events" , all of us cheer for each other . We could see the joy and  sense a feeling of pride that was building in our parents eyes.
Then Vanessa gives the Valedictorian Speech , after that Mrs Alexandria says , "Cambridge is proud to have had wonderful and diligent students like you , you've been amazing , and I wish everyone the very best , but always remember once you're successful don't forget your roots , don't let greed take over also stay grounded and try and give as much as you can back to society."
"Once A Cambridge , Forever A Cambridge!"
Now for the moment that you've all been waiting for "are you ready dear students?" , all the students scream "yes we're ready!"
Ok then ,
"Congratulations to the Class of 2016!"
Caps were thrown and hugs were exchanged.
We go to our parents and Mum hugs me and says "Mission Accomplished Baby!" and laughs with tears of joy flowing down her cheek , I giggle and say "Yes Mommie! ;)" then Dad hugs me and gives me a lil present and says , "Congratulations Princess finally you've Graduated and Bought Honour to both Cambridge & The Pietersens , as "The Best Student and the Best Lacrosse Captain and you've also won the Best Sportswoman Award , You always make me proud , way to go bub!" and I wink and give a hi-fi , and say "Aww Daddie ,  thanks for the present , and I've learnt it from the best ;)" , then Dani comes with Nan and Bruno she hugs me and says , "Congrats Furball , You've Made Our Fam Proud Of Ya! , I say "Yep , Thanks Dani! ;) , then Nan Blesses me and says "I'm really happy and proud and I love you to Fairyland and back" ,  I say , "I love you too Nan , and You Rock!" , and then we start walking towards the parking lot.
While I was walking , I see all my friends hugging their parents.
Then we all run towards each other and hug again , we have our last squad selfie at Uni and bid goodbye.
Then Mr. Edgar our chauffer drives us to Liverpool after a long drive we reach Nan's place.
We sleep and after an hour or so , we get ready , and I've worn the red dress that mum had sent , we have a family get-together , Mr and Mrs De Villiers also join us , so Vanessa is also around , we have a mini photo-shoot of the Grads! and then a groupie and then our family picture taken , then Dad has a small toast ,
"To My Lil Princess And Her Soul Sister , Y'all  Make Us Proud , Keep Up With The Winning Streak , We Love You , To Our Future Business Leaders , Cheers!"
Everyone says cheers , and we sit down then Nan says the Grace , after that we all tuck into the dishes that Mum & Mrs De Villiers had so lovingly prepared for us , they made all our favourite dishes surely , "Mums Know It The Best!"
Then Mum & Mrs De Villiers bring the cake that Mr AB Sr. And Dad had specially designed for us , it had our selfies on it , we loved it and we counted until 3 , and then we cut the cake together , and everyone clapped for us.
Then we danced and sang until midnight.
After all the fun and banter , we were  really tired so , we changed and went off to sleep.
But suddenly , I get a ping on my phone and when I check my phone , I see a text from Dave that said :
"Congratulations Becky , I'm really proud of you and you're achievement and I think , I'll see you in Dani's Wedding take care and goodnight!" Dave :)
I reverted back with a "Thanks and Yeah I'll See You At Dani's Wedding , All The Best For The Cricket World Cup '16!"
Becky ;)
And then I went off to sleep with a smile on my face.
"That was how we celebrated
Graduation Day!"

Chp 8 is up!
So Finally Becky And All Her Mates Have Graduated With A Masters In Business Administration Degree (MBA) . Cambridge And Everything It Offered Will Be Missed ,
But As Mrs. Alexandria Says :
"Once A Cambridge , Forever A Cambridge!
So , She's Not Only Gained Another Home , But Also More Mates And A Soul Sister!
Please Vote And Comment!
Cheers :)