A Kiss (Garrus x FemShep)

"Your elbow is poking me."

"I'm just happy to see you." Garrus winked at Shepard making her blush. 

"Did joker show you more vids?"

"...no... but they also said to do this." He pulled her in for a very long, tender kiss.

"Garrus we probably should head to the Conference Room. People are going to start noticing we aren't there."

"I don't care. I love cuddiling with you too much... and kissing you." He quickly did so and she cuddled closer to him. 

"Come on Garrus we need to go. We all need to decide what's happening with the crew and the Normandy..." she trailed off and looked up at her blue Turian. 

"I don't want to leave you..." his voice cracked. Shepard threw her leg over his so she was straddling him. He almost had tears in his eyes.

"I thought you were tough and didn't cry?" She said putting her hand on his scars.

"That was before I found you." Shepard leaned forward and kissed down his neck and back up to his lips. "We probably better go though.." Garrus gently pushed her off his lap and headed towards the door to the elevator. Just before the door closed Shepard grabbed his hand and flipped him around so she could kiss him frantically. 

They had never had a kiss like this; so full of passion it made Shepard feel like falling over. And she almost did but he pulled her against him to stabalize her. His lips were surprisingly soft and she adored the feeling of them on her. She felt like they were in each others embrace forever, which she was completely fine with it because she loved being against him. He trailed small kisses down her neck, making her let out a small sigh. Garrus went back up to her lips and the kiss seemed to intensify.

"Ahem.." a small female voice said behind them. They immediately broke apart and stood on opposite sides of the elevator. 

"Commander... we should... get the meeting started..." liara awkwardly said Shepard looked behind the Asari and saw the rest of the crew. Her face turned bright red from embarrassment. She walked past Garrus and gave the crew an apologetic look. She noticed all the boys gather around Garrus and silently give him fist bumps or high fives. 

"Boys." Shepard muttered, shaking her head.  

Please vote and comment(: Tell me who you want me to write about!