Snow (Garrus x FemShep)

The Turian eyed the white road before him suspiciously.

"Shepard this is just a white road."

"Garrus its called snow."

"I know it is. I also hate the cold. Didn't you know how much Turians dislike the cold?"

"That's why I brought these." She held up blue snow pants, shoes, gloves, and a beanie. She wasn't sure how the beanie would work with his frill but she wanted to keep him warm.

Shepard helped Garrus into all of the clothing and pulled the woven hat on last. His frill tore through it leaving it perfectly on his head with his frills poking out.

"Oops! Shepard I'm so sorry i-"

"Don't worry Garrus Its an old beanie. But.... will your frills get cold?" She pulled out extra socks and pulled them on to each frill. "There."

"Shepard this feels funny."

"Shh you'll be warm."

"Also I feel like a marshmallow."

"Its normal, Garrus."

"I can't move my arms."

"Stop being dramatic."

"Shepard, this is a serious issue."

"Shut it, we're going sledding." She pulled out a runner sled.

"That looks dangerous."

"And so do I."

"True but I'm not scared of you." Garrus said, winking.

"And you're scared of sledding?"

"Yes."

"So you're not scared of reapers or me, but you're scared of sledding?"

"I could die."

"We've been through a lot. Hell you took a missile to the face. Stop being dramatic."

"You keep saying that and yet I'm not stopping."

Shepard rolled her eyes and showed him how to ride it and off they went. Garrus was very slow at the start and he screamed almost all the way down.

"Shepard, that was awesome!" Garrus said when they reached the bottom.

"I knew you'd like-" she was interrupted by a kiss. "What was that for?"

"Do I need an excuse to kiss my girl?" Garrus said and leaned in for another kiss.

"You realize you screamed all the way down right?"

"Don't ruin the moment."

Shepard smiled which made Garrus lean down for another kiss.

"I love you Vakarian."

"And I love you, Shepard."