You guys aren't very soft. (Garrus x Reader)

I peaked over the edge of my book at the snoring Turian. He really was adorable.

He was laying on the couch with one arm and one leg across the back and his other limbs hanging off the other side, almost touching the ground. It was quite a funny sight since he didn't fit that well. I giggled and turned back to my favorite book before taking a deep breath. 

About ten minutes later, without any warning, Garrus shot up off the couch and yelled something incoherent. Of course, it scared the heck out of me and I jumped so hard my book went flying. It made a thwap sound which made us both jump again.

"Garrus, are you okay?" I said after a few seconds of trying to remember how to breathe.

"What- huh? Oh. Yeah I'm fine." He picked up my book and handed it to me carefully.

"Well you scared the shit out of me so is everything okay?" I stood up and took the book from his hands, setting it on the chair I was in. He pulled me into a hug and took a deep breath before kissing the top of my head.

"I had another nightmare. This one wasn't about the war against the Reapers though, it was about you." I didn't say anything as we lightly rocked back and forth. He was running his hands all over my back, almost like he was making sure I was here and all in one piece. 

"You wanna tell me about it?" I untangled myself from his arms and pulled him down to the couch he was sleeping on before.

"Well, I wasn't really doing anything. I fell asleep and then I woke up but you were gone. I had this eerie feeling that something had happened to you but I didn't think anything of it. But as I walked around our empty house I slowly noticed that there was blood splotches everywhere. The more I looked the more blood seemed to appear. I called out to you but I didn't get a reply and when I came back out to leave, you were there... but.. it wasn't you. It was a mutilated corpse-" by this time Garrus barely could talk. I situated so I was laying down and I pulled him on top of my chest, his face nestled in my neck. 

"Shh, it's okay babe. I'm right here." We laid there for what felt like forever, just enjoying each others company.

He rarely had nightmares, but when he did they were bad. They usually were about his old crew mates or someone dying. I don't think he has ever had one about me though. Maybe it has to do with the fact that our anniversary was last week.

I felt a pair of wet lips timidly kiss my neck. He brushed his kisses all the way up until he found my jawline, where he stopped and started sucking lightly. I couldn't help but grin as I waited for his lips to finally meet mine. He kissed the corner of my mouth and then the other before starting to pull away.

"Wait a minute, you can't just do that!" I giggled before pulling him back down and crashing my lips against his. He snaked his hand underneath my shirt and slowly drew circles with his fingertips around my ribs. I let out a sigh and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth carefully. I tried to adjust so that I could get my shirt off, but in the midst of our heated make out session, I forgot we were on a tiny couch and I ended up accidentally pushing Garrus off. He tried to catch himself, but ended up pulling me off with him, making him land on his back and our chests colliding together.

"Well, I can't decide if I like this situation, or I am in pain." He placed his hands on my thighs and pulled them so I was straddling him. 

"I, for one, am in pain because I landed on a Turian. You guys aren't very soft." I teased before trying to stand up.

"Where are you going? You can't leave." Garrus whined, placing his hands on my hips and holding tight, making it so I couldn't move. "I'm not done with you yet." 

"In case you wondered, it's not very cute when you whine." I smirked.

"I love you too." He laughed as he kissed me again.

-----

GUYS MY SEMESTER IS ALMOST OVER WHICH MEANS MORE UPDATES yay!! I hope you all like this small little story and I promise I am going to get to all of the requests soon! 

THANK YOU FOR 6.5K READS LIKE HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING