Finding Feelings (Feron x Liara x Javik)

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while:/ Sterling Scholar is killing my life. But I still adore you all. I hope this is a good story! Written for gingiepower <3

Javik was just sitting there thinking about the Asari. Ever since she told him to call her Liara he couldn't get her off his mind. He wanted to... kiss her.

He shook the thought off. She was just a dumb Asari. A primitive. He wanted to go talk to her, so he stood up and headed out the door. It took him more than ten minutes to get to her cabin because he'd get halfway there and then go back.

He got all the way up the elevator and in front of her door before turning back around and went back. When he got to the elevator, it opened and a Drell came out. Javik pushed past him into the elevator.

Just another squad mate. He got back to his level and pushed the button for Liaras level again. He walked right to the door and opened it to find... the Drell and Asari together... kissing passionately.

"Um.." Javik said awkwardly. The two lovers broke apart.

"Javik! Uh... sorry. Did you need something?" Liara said.

"No." Javik left and ran to his room.

"Idiot. How could I have thought she would like me?" He paced circles in his room for a long time. Liara came in a while later.

"Javik, what was that about?" She asked quietly.

"Liara, can I be honest?" Javik abruptly said.

"You always can."

"I like you." There was silence for a few minutes. "And I don't like you with the Drell. I don't care who he is or why you like him." Liara just watched Javik as he stood there. "Say something, please."

"I don't know what to say. May I come back later?" Javiks heart dropped.

"Yes." He turned around and he heard the door close. He stood there for what seemed like hours when in all reality it was about half an hour. The door opened behind him and in walked Liara.

"I am sorry if I offended you." He said as he turned around. She didn't say anything but walked up to him and kissed him. They kissed for several minutes before he broke it off.

"What about the Drell?"

"Feron? He helps me with being the Shadow Broker and we just sort of... kissed... and it felt wrong. We both talked about it and felt like we should just be friends." Javik couldn't help but smile.

"Good. I want you all to myself." He leaned down and kissed her again.