Cinemas: Raven x Rena x Ciel

Requested by downwithcis

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Classes:

Raven - Blade Master

Rena - Wind Sneaker

Ciel - Dreadlord

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Renaa!" A voice drawled out throughout the apartment, making the blonde girl growl under her breath and scowl. She attempted to hide her young face behind the Elrios Chipper that was held tightly in her slim fingers. A silent moment passed, before the newspaper she was holding was pushed aside and instead, a certain white-headed boy smiled at her, his azure eyes gazing longingly in her lime eyes.

For a moment, she had let her guard down, lost in the blue oceans that stared right back at hers. But, of course, the Wind Sneaker knew better than that. The man started to poke her repeatedly on her cheeks, giggling with every poke. Her left eye started to twitch irritably, clearly showing her annoyed manner.

Before the Dreadlord's finger came in contact with her face again, she had swiftly grabbed it, digging her sharp nails in his skin. He made a small whimpering noise, before performing his famous puppy dog eyes, softening his gaze and staring deeply into the elf's eyes. She instantly groaned and let go, pulling on his marine tie and brushing her lips against his soft ones, as she felt him smirk against her lips.

She rolled her green eyes and pulled away, pushing his body away from hers and crossed her arms over her large chest.

"Fuck you." She grumbled as Ciel made his way around the couch, before stopping behind her, leaning down and pressing his mouth on her ear.

"I'd fuck you too, babe." He hungrily whispered, winking at her before walking away from a wide-eyed Rena, who was blushing badly. His comment had successfully made shivers run down her spine, hairs on her neck raise and goosebumps form on her arms.

"So, what did you call me for?" She asked, finally getting off the couch and lean on the kitchen counter, staring at her boyfriend as he quickly and easily chugged a bottle of water.

"Well, my lovely lady, You, Raven and I are going to the movie theatres today!" He exclaimed, grinning at his 'amazing' idea of a date. Rolling her eyes, Rena crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg, staring at Ciel with a brow raised.

"I'm sorry? You expect me to agree with you?" She retorted, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Of course. If not, Raven and I will just have to bring you by force." He said with a sickly sweet smile, perhaps mocking his girlfriend's usual 'this-smile-may-seem-sweet-but-in-a-blink-of-an-eye-i'll-kill-your-sorry-ass'. Murmuring a simple "okay", the eld trudged her way to her room. Even if Ciel was an annoying piece of shit, she usually obeyed his commands. As Dreadlord, with or without the help of the Chiliarch named Lu, either way, he can be truly frightening and utterly terrifying when needed.

Rena quickly changed out of her pyjamas and into her signature Wind Sneaker outfit, finally running a brush through her tangled hair and exited the room, bursting instead into Raven's.

"Hey. Did you know that–"

"Ciel is forcing us to go on a date to the cinema? Yeah."

"Do you think–"

"It's completely unnecessary and useless? Pretty much."

"Did you–"

"Agree to this or else face the Dreadlord's bad side? Basically." Rena's left eye started to twitch again as she started at Raven, who was currently removing his pants. Quickly looking away, she felt heat rise up to her cheeks. 'Damn, do they work out. Lord, have mercy.' She thought to herself. She felt heat rise up to her cheeks, making her even more embarrassed than she already was.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't on her side today.

Smirking, Raven approached her, lifting her chin so that she was forced to look at him. A rare mischievous glint was sparkling in his eyes as he lowered his face and sealed the gap between the two of them. Rena melted into the kiss, without hesitation. But then the Blade Master pulled away, making his girlfriend pout.

"Well, we should go soon, yeah?" She chimed, glancing at the digital clock placed on her boyfriend's glass desk, which was cluttered with papers and pens. Raven nodded, and together they left the room, where Ciel was impatiently waiting for them at the entrance.

"Let's go!" He whined in a child-like voice, stomping the floor like a 4 year old –no, no, scratch that,–more like Elsword. Rolling her eyes, the blonde left the house, followed by Raven.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The trio quickly paid for their tickets and Ciel, being the man-child that he is, bought 3 large bags of popcorn and enough candy to give the whole population of Elder cavities. Rena then proceeded to scold him about wasting some precious ED, even if she could regain all that money back by completing a simple quest from Hamel.

Rolling her eyes, she and Raven entered the cinema, as they both knew Ciel would be able to find them either way, if they waited for him to finish buying the candy or not. They sat at the side of the large room, leaving a seat on the left of Rena for the Dreadlord. Apparently, he had chosen some type of animation movie, about a girl who's brother turned horribly evil, someone who became leader of an enemy army. All three of them were about 99% sure that the creators of the movie made it about Ara Haan, a girl they used to work with in the now disbanded El-Gang.

As the last of the commercials finished, Ciel hurried into the seat, distributing a bag of popcorn to Rena and Raven, and some candy to each of them, as well as some Slushies. As the movie started to roll, a small object landed in the middle of the Wind Sneaker's chest, making her left eye twitch. A hand then crept up from the side of her body, hovered over her boobs and picked it up, as a loud crunch sounded from beside her.

That has happened about 20 times in the first 2 minutes of the movie. By both of her boyfriends. With each piece of popcorn thrown at her, she increasingly became more irritated, which resulted in her not focusing on the movie that she deemed interesting.

Suddenly, several pieces of the popped snack went flying at her, some directly hitting her face and others landing in her hair, perhaps never to be seen again. As she was processing what had just happened, something else, something much, much, worse happened.

Raven, the usually mature one, rips pieces of taffy and lazily tosses them in her hair, successfully making it stick and become difficult and painful to remove.

At that point, her limits were surpassed, Rena just couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh my fucking god! How the hell do you want me to enjoy this fucking movie if you two shit-brains keep throwing shit at me?" She whisper-yelled at them, practically fuming. But apparently, her 'whisper' wasn't exactly quiet. All heads in the room were facing the trio, as the usher looked at them with a death glare, something Rena had been receiving more often ever since she got with these two idiots.

Soon enough, the three of them were kicked out of the cinema, about 1/8 through the movie, thanks to a certain blonde yelling her ass off at Ciel and Raven. As Ciel struggled to hide his snickers, Raven chuckled silently at her, who was practically fuming the whole way home, every word spoken to her was received by a painful kick to the shin and a her middle finger up, pointing at them as she walked further away.

'Oh well,' Ciel thought, putting a hand to his hip. 'Better luck next time.'

**********************

A/N

1348 words! thats.. not as much as i usually write smh

welp

well, this IS my first one shot, so ill probably get better at it.

i still need more requests, bc i have nothin to write. smh.

okie byeye