Losing: (hinting of Chung x Elsword x Add)

Classes:

Elsword: Lord Knight
Add: Lunatic Psyker
Chung: Deadly Chaser

Elesis: Grand Master

|•|

That single moment of hesitation confirmed his loss.

With a twist of her Claymore, Elsword's sword clattered to the ground. Elesis sighed, picked up the piece of weaponry and looked at her brother with a mixture of disappointment and worry.

"Brother," She noticed his refusal to meet her gaze, "What is wrong? You seem unfocused today."

"It's—" He stopped, chewing on his lip nervously, "Nothing. Thank you for your concern."

The regal swordswoman narrowed her eyes before her lips curled upwards the slightest bit.

"If that is the case, why not win against me? I am certain you shall acquire victory with your formidable skills, Elsword." The sight of a smirk on his sister's face made her look so unrecognizable that he doubted that it was his own sister. The redhead gritted his teeth. "Fine."

A move that could've been easily avoided was surprisingly effective on him. It sent him a few feet away, panting from the impact. He tried to move, but something restrained him from doing so. He looked down to his feet and cursed. A dull gray-coloured stone wrapped around his feet, climbing up to his knees. Glancing up, he cursed himself as he noticed an aura surrounding his sister's blade.

"Attributes.." He muttered angrily to himself. As the stone faded, he dashed and swung his sword at the Grand Master. She easily deflected it. Elsword's crimson eyes stared back into his sister's, but at the sound of footsteps, he glanced away.

Whoops.

His eyes connected with the sight of Add and Chung talking animatedly, occasionally sneaking a glance at the two siblings sparring and instantly, his vision blurred, his heart pounding and his grip on his sword loosening. Easily, Elesis had her blade on his neck, eyebrows raised and the corners of her lips curling up. Elsword almost killed himself by turning his head.

"Come, brother, talk to me." Her formal façade's back again, Elsword thought. He wearily nodded and followed her to a nearby table, grabbing two bottles of water from Ara, who had been cheering them on during their match.

"I -" He paused, figuring out a way to word his thoughts clearly, but how could he, knowing they were right there and that his sister willingly wanted to know this information. "I - I'm thinking of losing my virginity."

Elesis immediately tensed up, staring at her brother with wide eyes. She had so many thoughts running through her head. Oh god, who does he want to bang? Wait is he even straight? Is it someone I know?

But most importantly, she snickered quietly to herself, clenching her fists to avoid bursting out in laughter, Elbrat hasn't lost his V-card yet?

"O-oh?" She stated calmly, tilting her head to the side. "Well, losing your purity, it must be done with someone special, yes? Anybody in mind?" She prayed to god it wasn't her, no way in hell she was participating in some crazy incest bullshit.

Elsword awkwardly scratched his neck, glancing to the wooden surface of the table. "Yeah, well that's the thing..." Elesis tilted her head to the side, furrowing her brows. "It's with two people..."

"As in..?" She felt the pieces stitch together in her head. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh go—

"As in I want to have a threesome." She completely froze.

—od.

"Oh..." She took a deep breath and looked at her brother in a different light. "And with who?"

Elsword hesitated, pausing and looking around to make sure that the two persons involved weren't anywhere nearby. "Add and Chung."

If the Velder swordswoman had a drink in her mouth, she would've most likely spit it out. She stared at her younger brother with wide eyes, gaping at him.

"S-so that means you'r–"

"Yes."

"And are they g–"

"Yes."

"So let me get this straight..." Elesis said slowly, not wanting to offend the younger Sieghart. "You want to have a threesome with Chung and Add?"

"Yes." After her initial shock vanished, she smirked widely, the impish look seeming strange on the Grand Master's usual calm face.

"Well, let's put an end to your wait, yes?" Elsword's eyes grew wide as realization struck through him, his wrist being clasped in his sister strong grip and dragged across the training grounds, towards the duo chatting not far away.

"What do you want, Elbrat, Elbrat's female version?" The nickname given to the older woman ticked her off, making a scowl adorn her facial features. But as she remembered what she was there for, she replaced the unpleasant look with a faux smile, making her seem drop dead gorgeous.

"Honestly, Add, learn to address one more properly." The smile widened on her face. "Well, I have some matters to attend to, and so I must intrust my younger brother to you two. I'm sure you will have some fun!"

Elsword rolled his eyes at his sister's innuendo, cringing. Then she leaned in close to the albino teen and the blond boy, whispering something in their ears. The Lord Knight started panicking, oh god, what could the older Sieghart be telling them? She got up, winked at Elsword and left, a satisfied look on her face.

The swordsman returned his gaze to the two teens in front of him, Add looking the same as ever while Chung seemed slightly flattered. The Lunatic Psyker turned to him, smirking.

"So, you wanna lose your virginity?"

********************
904 words. SHORT BUT FUNNY AYE

GUESS WHOS BACK FUCKERS.

me.

whoop-ity-fucking-woo

SURPRISE ONE SHOT FOR irlgray I DIDNT HAVE ANY REQUESTS WHEN I STARTED THIS

BUT NOW THERES A CHUNGELSADD ONE JUST FOR YOU GRAY

YOURE WELCOME

I FUCKING LOVE YOU BRO

ALSO SORRY IF YOU WERE EXPECTING YOUR LUEVESHA ONESHOT BUT I HAVENT STARTED IT YET SINCE I WAS WORKING ON THIS ONE SORRY LOL

okay this a/n has gone on for long enough lets end it now.

SHARE VOTE AND COMMENT BC I FUCKING LOVE. EACH. AND. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU.

AND DONT FORGET THAT.

Signing out,

-Tam