Birthday: Raven x Rena x Ciel

Requested by downwithcis

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Classes:

Raven: Reckless Fist

Rena: Night Watcher

Ciel: Royal Guard

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The blue-haired man crept down the stairs, a party hat placed crookedly on his head. A nicely wrapped gift was placed in his hands, the name 'Raven' written in neat, cursive writing. There, on their living room, was the birthday boy slouching on the couch, his feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Happy birthday, bitch." Ciel whispered in his ear, causing his boyfriend to jump, startled. As Raven slowly turned around, completely unamused, Ciel winced as a memory jumped at him, making him feel extremely guilty.

"Oh fuck, babe, I'm so sorry. I forgot that- oh this sucks, oh god." He muttered, dropping to one knee to comfort the Reckless Fist. The latter nervously bit his lip, gripping the armrest tightly.

*Flashback*

"Seris, come on, it's not that important." The blonde girl dramatically let out a loud gasp, clapping a hand over her mouth. Her fiancé rolled his eyes, ready to get a speech about how birthdays are special, but nevertheless, a smile was placed on his lips.

"How can you say that? It's your birthday! Today, we celebrate your twenty-third birthday. Sweetheart, about 23 years ago, your parents got knocked up and then a few months later, welcomed your ass into the world! Let's celebrate it! All day, all night! Woohoo!" She cheered, blowing into party blower and throwing handfuls of streamers and confetti into the air. She grabbed his arm and lead him to the fields, while the sunrise had just started.

"Is this my 'big birthday surprise'?" Raven asked in an amused tone, raising his eyebrows at his significant other, a smirk on his face. Rolling her turquoise eyes, she shook her head.

"Of course not, silly! I have a whole day of fun planned out for us!" Little did they both know, those plans would be interrupted. They both laid peacefully on the soft grass, fingers intertwined and smiles plastered on their faces.

"I still can't believe we're out here so freely, as if we didn't have a bounty on our heads." Seris giggled, Raven humming in agreement. A reward of 25,000,000 ED would be given to anyway who would be able to find Raven, dead or alive.

Raven turned to his fiancée, taking in her beauty and everything about her. Her blond hair was scattered on the grass, her turquoise eyes staring at the sunset. A soft smile was placed on her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

As they gazed into each other's eyes, they instinctively drew closer, until the space between them was sealed. At that moment, Seris had melted into the kiss, which was sweet and tender.

But suddenly, their little moment was interrupted.

By Velder soldiers.

"Surrender. You are surrounded by the 56th Elite Velder squad. You are no match against us." A man spoke from the closest line of soldiers. Worry filed his eyes, as he grabbed Seris' hand, pulling her to her feet, next to him.

"You have no means of reaching anybody. We have killed everybody who knows you." At that moment, images of his friends, his comrades and his family flashed through his mind, feeling his knees tremble. Killed. Dead. Those words repeated in his head, each time making it harder to breathe. He tried to blink back his tears, without success.