Hair: Eve x Chung x Ara

Requested by @KateyWlo

*******************
Classes:

Eve: Code: Battle Seraph
Chung: Iron Paladin
Ara: Sakra Devanam

Elsword: Infinity Sword
Aisha: Dimension Witch
Elesis: Grand Master

Rena: Wind Sneaker
Raven: Blade Master

*******************
Chung POV

As I sat down under the large fir tree, a loud, arrogant laugh erupted from a few feet away. I looked up and scowled at the redheaded boy, who had his arm around his magician girlfriend and tailing behind him was his swordswoman sister.

"Hey Chung! Why you outside so early? Woke up earlier to brush your lion's mane?" He teased as he approached closer. Out of the corner of my eye, the only other person in the vicinity was Eve, the emotionless Nasod. Cursing under my breath, I prayed to god that Ara would return from her quest soon so that she would defend me.

"What do you want?" I sneered at him, narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing, it's just that Elesis wanted to know what hair products you use, some Glitter monsters burned her hair." He said with a smirk, jabbing a thumb over his shoulder, towards the direction of his sister.

"Don't involve me in this!" She said uncomfortably, shifting around anxiously. Despite having a large reputation, Elesis was quite the nervous person, even when she takes control in the battlefield. Whenever her fingers slip from her Claymore, she usually covers it up by making it intentional.

"Leave him alone!" At the sound of someone defending me, I turned around, expecting to see Ara, but instead, I was met with golden eyes and silver hair ((A/N how can eve even grow hair like shes a nasod?? she has no ways of growing hair naturally?? or does she implant it like??))

"Why are you getting involved, emotionless?" Elsword snarled, taking a step closer to the Battle Seraph. Anger burned in my stomach, the urge of beating the Infinity Sword to pulp growing stronger and stronger with every second.

"I see no reason for me to answer that question. However, you picking on your teammate seems unreasonable. Please leave." This wasn't what I had in mind when people stand up for me, and I highly doubt that it will work, but Eve will just do it her way.

"You can't tell me what to do. You don't give out orders, this ain't a battlefield. But if you want to battle," Elsword drew out his swords,"then a battle is what you'll get."

Elsword charged at Eve, swinging his swords at her as she effortlessly dodged, occasionally creating a plasma replica of herself.

They're fighting because of you, you know?

Shut up.

You caused this problem.

No, I didn't. I don't need Eve's help.

Alright, suit yourself. The voice inside my head yawned and if it had a physical appearance, it would be rolling it's eyes.

Gritting my teeth, I watched silently as the two brawled against each other, but there was no guess on who would win. Elesis, Aisha and I saw Elsword's blocks become weaker, his reflexes slowing down. His attacks were less precise. He's losing.

Eve, on the other hand, was purposely holding back. She was fighting a comrade, a quite good one at that. But she wasn't going to lose, she would shatter anyone's pride if that's what it meant to defend a friend. Me.