Blacksmith: Add x Elesis

Requested by @SilverLivia

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Classes:

Elesis: Blazing Heart
Add: Lunatic Psyker

Rena: Wind Sneaker
Elsword: Lord Knight
Aisha: Dimension Witch
Raven: Blade Master
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

With a sigh, I plopped down on the couch, my Claymore held in my left hand as it dangled off the side of the couch. I stared at the white ceiling in boredom, counting the number of cracks in it.

"'Lesis, you need to go the Blacksmith. I need some stuff repaired." A feminine voice called out as footsteps bounced down the stairs. I tilted my head to see Raven, Elsword and Aisha in their battle gear as Rena stood beside them, clearly pouting.

"Why do I have to go?" I whined, standing up straight and accidentally leaving a trail of ashes when I raked my fingers through my crimson hair. Rena rolled her eyes at me.

"Gee, I dunno, I mean, maybe it's because you haven't been outside in about a week and your skin is becoming a frighteningly pale colour." She sarcastically noted, glancing at my unnaturally white skin.

"Why can't you go? It's your stuff." I retorted, crossing my arms. She sighed and pulled my arms, tugging me to my feet.

"I need to buy food for these fatasses." The Wind Sneaker simply replied, jabbing her finger in the direction of the battle-ready party, who replied to the comment with glares. I rolled my eyes, sighing before nodding my head and taking the bag full of equipment from Rena, who sent me a bright smile and a bone-crushing hug.

"Do I need to get anything else?" I asked her as I leaned against the door, my Claymore held tightly in my head, in the event that a monster was in my way to the Blacksmith. The Wind Sneaker shook her head, gesturing me to leave. I glared at her, lifting my middle finger before slamming the door behind me, on my way to the village.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Don't you think she'll realize that we're just trying to set her up with Add when she returns and we're not all tattered up and looking beaten up?" Raven remarked, turning to Rena as she scoffed.

"No, of course not. One, she's stupid. Two, she'll be too drawn to Add to notice and three, how badly do you think you fight?"

A moment of silence.

"Good point." Elsword quietly said.

"Please, at the end of this, she'll be thanking me."

"Eldork, I bet you five hundred thousand ED that it won't happen." Aisha snorted after looking through her wallet.

"You're on, bitch."

As they shook hands, Raven shared a glance with Rena and immediately sighed, already recognized the elf's mischievous smirk.

"Gonna stalk them?"

"Oh yeah." Her answer was dripping with a tone that screamed 'duh', it was like she was in disbelief that Raven would even ask her that question.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

When I arrived to the village, I spotted a familiar albino teen in the distance as he looked at gears at the Blacksmith. I cursed under my breath, accidentally casting a small wicker of flames by my side, disappearing with the wind. Oh god. I hope we don't run into each other. We barely know each other, it's gonna be so awkward.