Unlikely: Elesis x Lu

Requested by irlgray

|•|

Classes:
Lu: Noblesse
Elesis: Crimson Avenger

Elsword: Infinity Sword
Add: Diabolic Esper
Rena: Night Watcher
Ciel: Royal Guard
Raven: Veteran Commander
Chung: Tactical Trooper
Aisha: Dimension Witch
Ara: Asura

|•|

The demon duo arrived in the village cautiously, looking at their surroundings in the chance that a filthy trap could be awaiting them. Their eyes traveled around while they followed a member of the El-Gang.

"Right, so there's Add, he's my boyfriend, Rena, she's the elf lady and Elesis Sieghart, that's my sister. She also consumed the Dark El, like I did, but unfortunately, it drove her... kinda bonkers.. She then received the title of Crimson Avenger.." A redheaded swordsman explained, I do believe his name is Elsword. He named other people, though Lu was mostly focused at the sound of the name of Elsword's sister. How intriguing..

"Oh? Hurufufufu... I'm sure she will be an interesting companion.." Lu said with a haughty laugh, her hands placed on her hips with her eyes filled with arrogance. The Infinity Sword eyed her oddly before continuing, "Um, sure.. Anyway, I'm sure you two could be a great addition to our team. You say you used to be a great demon emperor or something and some drama shit happened then you had to start at base one again?"

Lu ignored the magical sword user's foul language in her presence, but nodded anyway. "Yes," She let out a long sigh, "I used to be a top-tier monarch when someone betrayed me... Hmph! Since then, I've been striving to regain my former position and punish those whom have gone against me."

Elsword nodded, glancing at a clipboard and scribbling down some notes. "Interesting.. And Ciel here is..?"

Ciel looked up from re-adjusting his uniform at the mention of his name. "I am Lu's personal assistant. Some would call me a butler. I aided Lu in gathering her previous privileges." He said with a curt bow. The Noblesse smiled satisfactorily while Elsword fought back an eyeroll. He snuck another look at the clipboard.

"And what is the purpose of you joining the El Search Party?" He asked with a raised brow, a blue ballpoint pen at the ready and crimson eyes gleaming with interest. The Noblesse smirked. "As you know already, I have regained my rightful position in the demonic monarchy. Joining your little squad will make it much easier to hunt down those bastards that turned on me."

The redhead made a small hum of acknowledgement, jotting down some notes before turning his gaze back at the demon duo.

"Well, I'm sure that you'll be satisfied to know that the two of you got the job! Welcome to the El-Gang, you'll love it." He said with a grin, his eyes sparkling with a tone of mischief that made the Royal Guard uneasy. Elsword continued, "Well, let's meet the rest of us, shall we?"

He lead them to a tent placed somewhere near the bank, which was surprisingly spacious despite it's small look from the outside. A few voices were heard and by the sounds of it, there were a few people and they seemed to be having fun. Elsword gingerly opened it.

"Oi, Elboy, did you find someone–?" An albino teen stopped short when he spotted the two blue-themed duo, which he then started suspiciously eying them. Soon enough, everyone's attention was focused on them.

"They're... demons..?" A green-haired elf with horrendously large breasts noticed bluntly. At her comment, everybody agreed and must've unconsciously tensed up, preparing themselves into a slight battle stance. Lu seemed shocked; was this was people really thought of her kind? But most importantly, she was offended. These peasants, in the presence of a true ruler of the demon world, wanting to fight her? Ciel quickly appeared to her side, drawing out his gunblades before she stopped him by a simple motion of her hand.