Unpacked Fights

Picture of Kyle Townley (Above)

Emily's POV

I followed Kyle up the stairs while a million thoughts tossed and turned in my head.

If he's my new Stepdad's son, that makes him my Stepbrother? This can't be happening! Can he remember anything at all!? What if he does but he's pretending that he doesn't? It doesn't make anything better that I'm falling for him HARD!
Urgg my brain.

Just then I was suddenly stopped by a little boy (who looks a lot like Elliot except he has longish brown hair, brown eyes and braces) running down the stairs with a black and white football.

"Watch out! I'm gonna play a Football Tournament And Elliot is going to join in!" He shouted then jumping from the third stair.
"He's really excited isn't he?" I said giggling slightly afterwards.
"Yeh, sure. Cool." Kyle replied with no interest whatsoever. He was not like what I remembered, honestly right now i feel like my heart is being torn in half. One half wants to punch him and the other is like KISS HIM. Urgg.

"Here's your room. Get unpacked and do whatever girls do." He said again, stopping at a White door with my name in Baby pink on it and opening it.
"Girls unpack the exact same way Boys do." I playfully said walking past him into my room.
The room was beautiful. At the far away wall was a really cute window and below it was a bed with built in drawers and a rim around it. At the foot of the bed was a LG Smart Tv and a little shelf under it. On the left wall there was a huge Vanity Mirror Desk with built in lights and a E light. E for Emily of course. On the desk was a makeup sorter with makeup! Across from the Vanity Desk was a small walk-in wardrobe with wee bits and bobs in it. On the left of the wardrobe was a big mirror perfect for mirror selfies. On the other side of the wardrobe was a white chest of drawers. Bang in the middle of the room was a Baby Pink fluffy rug. This was probably the best room EVER! I LOVED IT! By the time I was done checking out my new room Kyle had left.

It took me most of the day to unpack but I did manage with a little help from my Mum. I was sitting on my bed on my Mac Book Pro and listening to The Uk Top 40 when Adam shouted up the stairs.
"Kyle, Emily there's pizza down here if you want some!"
"Ok, I'll come down!" I shouted back down. That moment I got up and headed for the stairs.
As I reached the stairs Kyle came flying out his room and sprinted down the stairs.
"I'm getting that Meat Feast!" He shouted up to me.
"NOO! THE MEAT FEAST IS MINE!" I shouted, picking up the pace. That meat feast was mine.

Since I got to know the house earlier, I now know where to go.
And I also know that the other little boy is Arron and he is 10 years old just like Elliot, so that's why they are sharing a room together.

As I entered the room Kyle was picking up two big pieces of Meat Feast pizza while smirking at me. I stuck out my tongue playfully.
"I'm sure there's enough for everyone, you two. Your already worst than the boys." My Mum joked.
I grabbed some pizza and sat down at the dining table where everyone else was.

I didn't realise that we still had a couple more boxes to unpack and was to busy looking at them while everyone else was chatting except from Kyle, who was not liking it at all. He has the worst mood swings ever.
Like seriously, he's worst than me on my period.

"Right guys we're going to go through a few house rules before it starts running wild here." Adam said and started explaining the 'Rules of the house'.

"She's not my  f*cking Mum! She can't tell me off that's not fair! You know what! F*ck you!" Kyle shouted after starting a screaming match with his Dad over a about 'you listen to the other parent when he or she is telling you off'. It was stupid really.
Adam was too shocked to say anything back after what Kyle has just said. And I think everyone else was.
Then Kyle got out of his seat and slammed his chair in and went up to his room.
"I can go and try to speak to him if you want?" I offered to Adam.
"You can try but I highly doubt he'll listen, he never listens to anyone when he's angry." Adam replied rubbing his face.
I nodded and stood up.

As I was heading up the stairs everyone one was talking again. I'm really glad that my Mum has found love again after my Dad walked out on us, yeah that's right.
As soon as Elliot was born he walked out on us, I can't really remember it my Mum doesn't like speaking about him sooooo I literally don't know anything about him.
All I do remember is Mum is never wanting to get out of bed to do anything, but she got over that dark time and is the best Mum I could ever ask for, then and now.

Im also glad everyone is getting along. Well I mean Adam, Elliot, Arron and Mum.

As I reached Kyle's door I could hear noises like he was playing his Xbox. I softly knocked his door.
"Are you going to come back out? Like I'm sure it was all a big mistake." I said into the door in an attempt to get him back out.
"Go away bitch, I don't need you talking to me just let me play my game." Kyle growled back at me. That just flicked the switch in me. I was not having shit from him.
"Well you know, everyone is on the same path here, we've all just set off in a new boat together and your just overacting. And by the way, from just looking at you, you might want to start letting people in." I sternly said. And I walked away to my own room.