The School's Bitch. His New Girl

Song to go along with this chapter, Human (Above).

Emily's POV

I was walking to my locker with ma gals, talking about all the new gossip and trends.
"It's Liam!"Megan shouted at Holly.
"No it's Chris!" Holly almost instantly shouted back. They two had been fighting over who was the hotter Hemsworth nearly all day.
"Guys, guys." I said to them as I separated them using my arms. "We all know the hottest guy in the whole universe is Nick Bateman." I joked. Saying that would start WW3.
The two of them started rambling on about who was the Hottest Guy in the world. I couldn't stop myself from giggling slightly.

"So, how you holding up after what happened between Rachael and Kyle?" Erin asked while Megan and Holly were still arguing.
As soon as we came back to school after what happened, I had to tell them all about it.
"I'm just wishing that what he said was true." I replied then gave her a soft smile.
"I think we're all hoping, too." She said.

I was sitting at our usual table with Erin, Holly and Megan, eating my BLT wrap and my banana chips.
We were all chatting away until I felt a warm breath tickle the back of my neck.
"Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for winding you up. It was stupid." He whispered into my ear.
"What happened to 'I don't want to be seen with you' thing? Because I know you just want something." I grinned.
"Your right I just wanted some banana chips." He said as he got a handful and walked away, munching on them. He turned back and did that signature, boyish grin of his.
Then he was gone, once again.

"Oh my God!" Holly shouted at me.
"What!?" I shouted back as I turned round to face her. They all had shocked expressions painted on their faces.
"Don't you see! He likes you!" Megan shouted a me.
"What? No. That's not true." I laughed.
"YES, HE DOES!" They all shouted together, now. Of which, attracted quite a lot of attention.
"Shh! You's are attracting lots of attention." I said through clenched teeth and going red with embarrassment.
They let out nothing but a high pitched squeal.

We had finished our lunches and we're now heading towards my locker, as I needed to pick up my art supplies for my next class. Just as we reached my locker, I noticed two bodies mangled together.
Like seriously, there is always one couple who are getting it on in the school. It's so annoying (and awkward) when they're at your locker, too.
"There's always one couple." Megan sighed and rolled her eyes. Holly pretended she was gagging.
"Urg." Erin moaned as she crossed her eyes.
"You guys just wait here, I'll be in and out." I said as I left the safety of the group and headed to the left side of the mangled couple and opened my locker. They never noticed that I was there so I decided to try and make out who they actually were.

I noticed that the girl who was pinned against the wall between the guy was Rachael. She was playing with the bottom of the guys hair and kissing him passionately.

Kyle won't be very happy, I grinned to myself. He might just need to come running back to me. Why was I being so selfish?!

I was now packing my arty stuff into my bag and closing my locker,so I had to be quick on making out the guy.
He had the same sort of hairstyle as Kyle, except this guys was definitely messier. Probably due to the fact of Rachael playing with it. I heard him groan slightly. Then they turned on a 45 degrees angle. So I had a good shot of the boy.
My heart felt like it broke into a millions of pieces as soon as I realised who it was.
It was Kyle.

Instantly tears started to build up in my eyes and stung as they did. My throat became as dry as a dessert and I felt like I was going to be sick. But somehow I was frozen.
How could he do this!? He knew I hated him being with her. He knew that it bothered me. He knew.
Then all of a sudden his eyes opened and connected with mine. I saw the pleasure and passion in his eyes instantly disappearing and being replaced with sorrow and forgiveness.
He stopped kissing Rachael and kept continued looking at me. She kept planting some kisses on his jaw to make him continue, but he seemed like he was almost refusing. She did not like that one bit.
"Baby? What's wrong with you? You don't want to disappoint your new girlfriend in the first 5 minutes of your relationship." She demanded, quite confused.
Those sentences were like my kryptonite. And I felt a single tear fall down onto my cheek, before it reached my jaw I wiped it away. That single tear, made the entire dam that was in my eyes begin to drip down my cheeks.
Then to make it worst, Rachael finally looked round. As soon as she got a glance of me her whole face lit up with anger and hated.
I tried to step back but stumbled instead and ended up on the floor on my arse.
Just great. I was balling my eyes out and on the floor.

I saw Kyle literally drop Rachael and come towards me. But I couldn't look at him anymore so I quickly got up before Kyle came too close and sprinted towards the toilets. I heard the girls starting to run after me.
"Emily! Don't. It's not what it looks like!" I heard Him also shout after me.
No. It's exactly what it looks like.