Look who's Jealous, now.

A lil quote for this chapter and also a song that reflects Emily's feelings for both of the boys, well  (Above).

Emily's POV

It was Friday after school, I was about half way home, when Kyle came driving (in his car, obviously) up the road and stopped just beside me.
"Get in. Now." He snapped through the open window, without even looking at me.
I decided just to do as I was told and got in the passengers seat.

"Who the fuck was that guy?" He snapped once again.

"What guy? There's lots of guys in the school, how I am I supposed to know what one you are talking about." I hissed back and crossed my arms in frustration.
I could feel Kyle gradually speeding up the car, well over the speed limit.
His caramel brown eyes remained fixed on the road.

"The New Guy. The one who keeps hanging out with you." He snapped again, eyes still concentrating on the road.

I instantly knew he was talking about Chase. Just the thought of Chase's gorgeous, childish smile gave me butterflies and goosebumps.
"That's Chase-" I was going to say his full name but I was rudely cut off by Kyle.

"Well, stay away from him. I don't have a good feeling about him, so I don't want you hanging out with him." Kyle explained.
I got pissed at the fact that Kyle was speaking about Chase like that, so I took Chase's side.

"You think I care?! He's a good guy and I know him more than you do. Plus, do you really think I'm going to listen to you? Just because you have a bad feeling about him." I was almost shouting at Kyle now
I was too busy trying to back up Chase, that I didn't notice that we had taken a few wrong turns and we weren't heading home.

"Why do I even care anymore?" I heard him mumble.

"Is this what you call caring?" I asked with a shaky voice. A wave of sadness randomly hit me.
Suddenly, I had an urge to cry my eyes out.
"First of all, you broke my heart. Now, you hardly ever talk or look at me. And if you do talk to me, your always fighting." I was struggling to say that without crying. I could feel tears being sent to my eyes, which was making my vision slightly blurry.
I saw Kyle's harsh expression change to an look filled with sorrow, but only for a matter of seconds. Until, it snapped back into the frustrated face I was seeing before.

"You know what you are?" He harshly asked. "A selfish and ungrateful bitch, who cares about nothing other than herself." He spat. I felt small and weak.
His words were like acid burning into my skin and mind. Nothing he said was true but his words made their way through my body and into my mind.
Soon the tears were falling out my eyes and onto my cheeks.

"Stop the car." I cried, quietly and weakly. Kyle glanced over
"Aww, is Emily crying? Like the big cry baby she is?" He pathetically grinned. He had said this like he was a bully picking on a smaller kid, who was crying.
"I said. Stop. The. Car." I repeated trying to say slightly more confident, obviously it didn't really work.

As soon as I repeated stop the car it suddenly stopped on the sidewalk.
I quickly got out the car and watched it drove away.
I felt so weak that I decided to sit down on the edge of the sidewalk. With the tears still running down my face like rivers.

Just to annoy Kyle (and to try get him back, slightly), I texted Chase:-

Heyy, I was thinking about the party offer and decided I'll come :3

After waiting for about two minutes, Chase had gotten back to me:-

That's great! Now I won't be alone ;) I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow, see ya then X

Looks like I now had my Saturday night planned.
I eventually decided to get up and head home, I didn't know this part of town so I somehow managed to go back the way we came. And I soon made it back home.
By then the redness in my eyes from crying had gone done .

I just had to explain to Mum, why I was very late.
My excuse was that me, Megan, Erin and Holly had to do a project. Which she believed, surprisingly.
If only she knew the truth.

*************************************

Hey, if you didn't already know but the reason Kyle is going all harsh and stuff towards Emily, is because he's jealous of Chase and he is heartbroken (from Emily saying that she couldn't forgive him, JUST YET).
Just wanted to make that slightly clearer.
Baiiii until the next time! 😝