Can't Stop Thinking about Her.

Kyle's POV

I've really fucked up this time.
I don't even know why I did what I did.
As soon as my eyes met hers, I knew she will never forgive me. My heart broke when I saw that look in her face and the tears streaming out her eyes.

I watched her try to step back but stumbled instead. And (what looked painful) fell onto the ground.
I couldn't just stand there so I dropped Rachael and started walking towards Emily. Instead of Emily wanting me to help, as soon as she saw me walked towards her, she ran.

THINK KYLE! YOU NEED TO SAY OR DO SOMETHING THAT WILL AT LEAST HELP HER! I mentally growled at myself.
"Emily! Don't. It's not what it looks like!" I shouted after her, by the time she got to the end of the corridor.
But like that would stop her. She probably hates me more than Rachael now. And I hated that.

I was left standing in that spot, with Rachael behind me.
I could hear her coming up behind me. As she did she wrapped her arms around my neck and started rubbing my toned chest. Every so often she would plant a couple of kisses underneath my ear.
"Babes, it's probably better if you leave Emily alone for a while." She mumbled into my ear and kissed my neck again."Why do you come to my house after school?" She asked afterwards.
It is probably better though and I can take my mind off her for a while, I thought.
"I'm all yours tonight, sexy. I promise." I lowly groaned while turning round to face her then pecked her lips.

For the last two classes I never saw Emily like at all.
I saw the Megan, Holly and Erin (and they saw me, so they just glared at me with the dirtiest expressions.)

After school I get over to Rachael's, just like I promised her.
"My parents aren't home, too." She smirked at me, indicating sex.
As soon as we got to her house we literally ran into it.
"Can I go to the bathroom, first." I said without waiting for a reply I ran to the bathroom.
I knew where I was going because I had been here before for a party. Plus me and Rachael have already fucked before, so this wasn't the first time.

Unlike Emily. A part of my mind said to me, I sighed and pushed it aside. I walked into the bathroom and did my business.
Yeh, but I've got the hottest girl in the school. Who's also so much better. I said in return, I felt something in my heart go as if someone else had said that and I was there listening. I instantly felt sorry for her.
I shook those thoughts out of my head and walked out of the bathroom. 

As I walked out I felt a pair of arms roughly tug me to the room I knew all to well.
When we got the room I felt the owner of the arms started kissing me roughly but passionately.
Emily's soft and delicate touch.
Urg, this is starting to annoy me. Emily's fucking with my mind.
I took my anger out by throwing Rachael to the bed and biting parts of her skin, to which she groaned. Indulging on the Rachael's lavender scent.
Emily's sweet scent of vanilla and rose.
Rachael then pulled my top up and over my head, without regard for how careful she was.
Emily would be quick but careful.
I ran my hands through her poker straight hair.
Emily's bouncy, playful curls.

Then I pictured the sight I saw earlier, of Emily's face when she realised it was me with Rachael. My heart filled with pain and hurt when I noticed how much I would be hurting her by doing this right now.
I couldn't. I wouldn't. I refused.

I pried away from Rachael and got off the bed.
She looked at me with fiery eyes filled with anger.
"What the hell are you doing?" I heard her hiss at me as I was putting my top back on, sorting my hair and leaving the room.
I walked out the house not even caring about Rachael. As I was just about to get in my car, she came to the house door, in just a silky white dressing gown.
"Your going to pay for this you dick!" She hissed at me again. I just shrugged and got into my car.
In my car, I could see Rachael going red with anger. But I honestly didn't care. I switched the engine on and started to drive.

I couldn't be bothered going back to the house because I wanted to give Emily some time so I went bought some beers and met up with Tom and Danny.

"Oh my god, Kyle. You've got the hottest girl in that school and you threw her away." Danny frustratedly said to me.
I took another gulp of my 4th beer, which was almost done now.
"Since you don't really want Rachael, can I have a shot?" He grinned at me, I couldn't really tell if he was joking or not.
"It's not that I don't want her, it's just that..." I rubbed my face and sighed. I'm not sure what these feelings mean but couldn't be bothers with them.
"You know what? I can't be bothered explaining." And another gulp of my beer. The beer was now gone, so I crumbled it up and tossed it into the plastic bag that we were keeping the empty cans in.
"What's up with you mate? The last time you were like this was when you were 8. When that Jenny girl, who was your first love, turned down your request for a date." Danny said. We all chuckled together.
"That's when I realised how much of a bitch she was. Plus, like straight after she asked out Tom." I chuckled at the sight of her.

She was the typical bitchy girl who had two little twin minions that were called Hannah and Hailey. Jenny cared only about her looks and fashion. And loved the boys.

"Then I said no because I couldn't let down ma boy, and she hated all three of us, ever since." Tom chuckled at all the memories we had together.

I looked at my phone to check the time. I had 5 missed calls from Rachael and 7 new messages. Urg.
It was 12 at night so I decided to go home as it was a school night.

****************************
Hiya guys, I'm really sorry this chapter was pretty late and I'm going to try get the next few out soon. Hope your enjoying the story! 👽