Annoying Little Brothers

Picture of Arron and Elliot (Above).

Emily's POV

I was sitting on my bed wrapped in a white fleece blanket, listening to some music and flicking through the photos I have saved on my Laptop.
I save everything on my Laptop, like that digital mechanic had my whole existence on it. Sounds stupid but if this baby got lost, I think I would have a giant breakdown.
Well anyway, just as it was about to go to 'This Girl' I heard a very loud knock over my loud music. I knew only one person who had a knock that loud and that was Elliot.

"Come in, Elephant!" I shouted as I took off my headphones, closed my computer and looked over to the door, which was opening.
"How did you know it was me?" He whined playfully before then pouting. He had a glass of milk in one hand and another in the other.
"You are my little brother, aren't you?" I giggled.
"So what has brung you to my dungeon!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms in the air as if to try and show my room off.
"Well your Majesty, I thought you might like to join me to eat this wonderful snack." He poshly said while he set the glasses of milk on my unit and pulled out a tub of a dozen of 'Mums Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies'.
"Yes please, I would love to join you." I licked my lips and made room for Elliot on my bed.
He jumped up and opened the tub. Then gesturing the tub to me. I just couldn't say no. I LOVE Mum's baking.
I took one and took a bite of the buttery, crumbly and slightly warm biscuit. Pure Bliss.
"Plus Arron is busy doing homework that I have already done." Elliot said with a mouth full of cookie and grinning proudly.
"Good boy." I grinned while rustling his hair. "So, are you enjoying your new school?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I've made a lot of really great friends. Everyone now classes me and Arron as Twins now, which is quite cool. But as far as school work goes, it's still boring." He chuckled. I love him for his sense of humour.
"That's cool." I claimed. "Do you like Kyle?" I asked Elliot just to make sure Kyle hasn't gave him any shit. If he has I WILL kill him.
Pretty strong words from me, as Kyle is much stronger than me and is taller than me. But I'll try.
Or maybe I was just overreacting.

"Umm," he thought as he took a drink from his glass. "He's cool, he takes me and Arron out to play football a lot. Which is fun. He also plays video games with us sometimes. But his mood swings are BITCHES." He empathised bitch.
"ELLIOT!" I almost shouted in shock. I also nearly spat out the milk that I had in my mouth. But I swallowed it before I could.
"What!? It's true." Elliot grinned.
"Yeah, it's true but don't say that I front of mum though. 'Kay?" I agreed with him.
"Ok I won't, can we watch a movie?" He then asked.
"Sure thing!" I said as I opened up my computer.
I opened my computer to see that it last stopped on my favourite selfie I had with Kyle. In it, we were both cockeyed, pouting our lips and puffing out our cheeks. I just loved the way Kyle looked childish and playful.
As soon realised that I was gocking at the screen like a lovesick puppy. Just to make this even better, Elliot knew something was up.
"You like him, don't you!?" He gasped.
"No. No I don't." I panicked inside but tried to it calmly.
"Yes you do!" Elliot shouted has he got up and ran out the door.
Shit. He was probably away to tell my mum. I was panicking and didn't know what to do or how to act. So I went on Facebook on my computer and continued playing my music. I had two more cookies and finished my milk because it was just so good.

"Honey, I've known that you had slight feelings for him since we've moved." My Mum said to me, trying to comfort me and opting for me to say the truth.
"MUM! I don't have any feelings for him. Elliot just saw me looking at a silly selfie we had taken together. That's it." I angrily said to her. She had been going on about 'I've known you had feelings for Kyle and it's ok. Just don't do anything stupid' I stuff like that for the past 10 minutes now. And I have had almost enough.
Then I noticed him.
He was leaning on the door frame, grinning slightly at me. JUST GREAT.
"Mum. Can you just please go?" I asked her as politely as I could without blowing up.
"Sure thing, honey." She said as she stood up and took away the dishes from the milk and cookies. Just as she turned to the door, Kyle walked a few steps away from the door.
"Hiya Kyle." I heard her say as she walked past him.
"Hi Amanda." He replied and then she walked downstairs. Once Kyle was sure that she was gone he walked into my room and locked the door behind him. While smirking at me.
I stood up.

"All that you heard, none of that was true." I said to him.
"Ohh, that's a shame." He said making his voice go husky and turning round on his feet to face me. Wait. What did he just say?! But oh my god. The huskiness gave me butterflies in my stomach.
I was in such a daze, I never realised how close we were. I could smell his warm minty breath and his aftershave off him. I was so close to touching his muscular abs. And he was biting his lip softly. No wonder lots of girls are obsessed with him. I could tell that he was working his devilish charm, without even trying. He did it so easily it came almost natural to him.
"Let's show Mummy how much of a Good Girl, you really are." He whispered into my ear, again huskily.
Then came the bit I wasn't expecting. He tucked a lose stand of hair behind my ear. Then he leant down and kissed the side of my jaw, so softly with his soft lips. This was when the butterflies were now having a party inside me.

Before I knew it he was gone again. Just like that.