Coming out & Confessions

Picture of Erin's new Girl, Robyn (Above).

Emily's POV

I was waiting in the living room for Kyle to take us to school. It was now two days after the party and I still had the headache but it only felt like one or two baby elephants were in it. So I decided I would still go today.
I also decided that I was going to tell the girls about me liking Kyle, I'm worried in case they think it's really weird, me liking my Stepbrother. Well it sounds pretty weird to me.

"Come lets go." Kyle said to me, as he walked passed and tapped my head.
"Coming." I called after him after getting up from the couch and then headed to the garage.

Even though Kyle is much nicer now, he still makes me walk some of the way.
I don't get it, he was seen with me during most of the party on Saturday but maybe it was because most of the people were drunk. But I do wish he didn't care what other people thought. Plus, lots of people thought differently of him (most of the girls in this school are obsessed with him and are always lining up he he breaks up with his current girlfriend. (Well I heard this from Erin, Megan and Holly.).  Urggg! I just don't get it!

When I finally reached the school, I set off to find my girls.
"There you are!" Erin shouted at me while running up to me and tightly hugging me. As I walked into the social area.
"I need to tell you, Holly and Megan something! So come with me." She said while she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowds of people to where Megan and Holly were standing.
"Hey.." Holly and Megan greeted me before Holly yawning.
"Hello guys." I replied to them.
"So what were you going to tell us, Erin." Megan asked Erin before we all turned to face her.

"Umm, well there's no real subtle way to put this but.... I'm Bi." She smiled at us. "And... I have a girlfriend, her name is Robyn Fenty." She continued.
"OMG Erin! Let's see a picture!" Megan said excitedly to her. No one really seemed that bothered about it, which is good for sake. Plus, I'm really happy for her.
"How come you've never told us about her?" I asked while Erin was looking through her phone for a photo of Robyn.
"Yeah Erin!" Holly agreed with me.
"I met her a while ago, on a dating app. I never really thought it would turn into anything. But we gradually started talking more, and yesterday she asked me out." Erin explained.
"Aww...." Me and the other gals squealed together.

"When are we going to meet the lucky girl?" I asked Erin.
"When she comes to visit." She smirked. "Are you's all fine with this?" She asked us afterwards.
"We are all completely fine with this and are so glad for you." Megan answered for Me and Holly.

The only thing I was worrying about was how was I going to tell that I like my own Stepbrother. Urgg...
You know what? I'm just going to go for it.
"Guys...." I said before sighing quite heavily and rubbing my face slightly.
"What's wrong!?" Erin nearly shouted, as she panicked.
"I kind of like, like my....stepbrother." I mumbled.
"That's not that bad." Megan said.
"Yeah, we all thought it was something bad." Holly continued for Megan.
"Wait. Isn't Kyle your stepbrother?" Erin asked suspiciously.
I couldn't (and didn't really want to) speak. So I chose to nod. And also try hide my face as much as I could.
"Ohh, Emily." Erin said to me and brung me into a hug. I just lay my forehead on shoulder and stayed there. I was Erin at the side of my eye signal Megan and Holly to come too. As soon as she did, I felt two more pairs of arms wrap round me. We pulled away and I decided to clear it all up for them.

"And now I really don't know what he's feeling." I sulked.
"I see." Erin nodded very formally.
"I'm sorry to say but you've got 'I'm in love with my Stepbrother, who is also a FuckBoy' itis." Holly sympathetically diagnosed me.

I honestly really don't know. It's literally killing me. I just really want to know.
That day was tiring and pretty shit, to be perfectly honest. Except from when I was standing in the lunch line waiting to get ordered and my gals were sitting at our usual table, chatting and munching away. Kyle came up and started whispering down my neck.
I wasn't really wasn't paying attention to what he was actually saying because I was too distracted by the fact that he was speaking to me in school.

*************************************

Hello people! I'm writing to say, I'm really sorry this chapter is pretty short and was pretty cheesy too. Just please show me some love, okay?
Hopefully, you'll enjoy the next couple of chapters I've got planned. So now that's over with, Buh Bye! Until Next Time! 😛