Both Backgrounds.

Picture of Chase's smirk (Above).

Kyle's POV

A floral vase crashed against the wall just beside me, smashing into tiny little pieces. Rachael was red with anger and was grabbing any thing she could to throw at me.

"I can fucking ruin you." She almost screamed at me. "All of you, including your sex life."
"Like I give a shit." I said calmly.
The whole reason she was like this was that I have literally just broke up with her.
"You like HER, don't you?" She was now about interrogate me now.  "Your own fucking stepsister."She was trying to get to me.
I decided not to admit.
She then burst out in a fit of furious laughter.

"You do. Don't you? I could tell from the beginning." She laughed. "Oh I can't wait to tell everyone." She continued.
"Fucking try me, bitch. And it will be your worst decision." I growled, I had finally snapped.
"So the wolf does speak." She smirked as she crossed her arms.
"I'm going to school, I can't be bothered with this anymore." I said after a long death stare between the two of us.

I was sitting at my usual table with Tom and Danny, creating a fist at the sight in front of me.
Emily was sitting on Chase's lap and was giggling away with him. And every so often they would peck each others lips.
Until Chase turned round and gave me a suspicious smirk. That was it. I know where I recognise him from.

~Flashback~

I took a step inside 'The Arena'. The Arena was a old run down open air arena that over the years was adopted by gangs and was turned into the main fighting area.

It was blindingly bright and was the volume of the sound was deafening. This was where most gangs would meet up and challenge each other in front of 'The King'.

The King was the leader of The HellRaisers, the biggest gang in the Uk. Occasionally, he would fight for a little fun if things got too boring for him.
He always wins the fights and wins the girls, too. He is also a player, cheat and arsehole.
And there was little me, a 16 year old boy (The King was also the same age as me) to hide his feelings after his mum died.
I followed the rest of the boys up to our seats in the stadium and we sat down, ready to watch the fights.

I looked around the Arena in search for The King. Until I found him.
He was hunched in a throne like seat, that was on a balcony overlooking the area that the fights took place in. He was talking to a man that looked very similar to him but the man looked a few years older. It was probably 'Elder'.
Elder was the past King, he was The Kings older brother and his right hand man.
The King also had two girls playing with him on his lap. They were both in lingerie similar to the one Beyoncé wears in Partition.
Once King was finished talking to Elder, Elder disappeared through the curtains that were behind the throne.
King must of knew I was looking at him because he turned to me and gave me a sly smirk.

~Back to Current Time~

That's it! Chase is The fucking King. I have to tell Emily, but she won't believe me. She would just think I was being a dick, like usual.
"Earth to Kyle." I heard Danny say as Tom waved a hand in front of me.
"What?" I blurted out since they interrupted my thought.
"You must like her or something. Your getting all worked up about it." Tom chuckled.
"Shut it." I snapped.
"Wait. Isn't she your stepsister though?" He asked, I didn't answer. Then Tom burst out laughing. "You like your own stepsister!" He laughed even more, repeating almost exactly what Rachael said earlier.

I couldn't handle it anymore.
"I told you to fucking shut it." I growled after I stood up. I turned around and stormed out the lunch hall.
I was sick of it all.
I was craving for only one thing. And it was her.

************************************

HOLY CRAP GUYS! 2k reads on IILWMS!! Thank you all so much for getting me here!
And I love you all! 😘💗🎉🎉