4.Percy the Fanboy

I woke up and was about to get ready for school when I remembered, Wait. There's no school and the world of Greek mythology is real. I groaned and scanned my surroundings. I was laying on a white cotton bed in what looked like a tent. I saw a shelf with many medical supplies so I figured this place was an infirmary. "You're awake", a voice remarked. I looked to my right and saw a slightly pale, black haired boy with dark eyes who looked about my age wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans. I sat up.

"Hi," I greeted. "I'm Thalassa. What's your name?" I'm not usually a straightforward person who goes around asking people their names, but I was curious to learn about people who might actually relate to me because they're demigods too. The boy's face was expressionless as he said, "You made quite an entrance, daughter of Poseidon. My name is Nico di Angelo." Daughter of Poseidon? Oh right, apparently the centaur appraised me as the daughter of a Greek god. But Poseidon? Isn't he the God of the seas? Does that mean I was the one behind the unexpected water show at the river? "Do all campers have godly parents?" I asked. "Godly parent," he corrected. "You have one mortal parent and one godly parent. Hence the word 'demigod'." I had one last question. "Who's your godly parent, then?", I asked. Nico's eyes glittered with amusement, as if wondering how I would react to his answer. "Hades."

The door burst open and Percy walked in. When he saw me, he looked like he had just won the lottery. "YES!", he cried. "I finally get a little sister! How are you doing little sis?", he asked. He looked at Nico and said, "Hey Nico!" Percy walked over to an empty bed and was about to say something but was interrupted by the door bursting open again with someone else walking in. A slightly older, blonde, curly haired boy with sky blue eyes and a spray of freckles on his face. He was wearing a camp shirt and khaki shorts as if ready for a walk on the beach. Nico perked up and Percy stood up and said, "What's up Will? Thalassa is awake, so she can come with me. I'll just leave you and Nico alone." He winked and dragged me out of the room as I had a last glimpse of Will's face smiling and Nico's face flushed and scowling. Yup. Something was going on between these two. I have no problem with people who are into their own gender. My foster mother raised me to be open minded about others. You never know what might've happened to them in the past, she always said, so no matter what their actions, never assume what caused them to do it. Percy seemed to have the same idea. He dragged me across the hearth and we stopped in front of a cabin.

The outer walls were made of rough, grey stone studded with pieces of seashell and coral as if the slabs had been taken straight from the bottom of the ocean floor. The door had a brass number on it. Number three. I stepped inside and caught the salty scent of the interior. The walls glowed softly. There were six bunk beds. Three on the left and three on the right. The closest one on the right was the only bed that seemed to be used. I looked at the bunk bed on the opposite side and saw a tooth on the nightstand. I walked up to it. It was the razor sharp crocodile tooth I earned. I held it by its root like a dagger. "It's a spoil of war. You can leave it there for now. When we go to the blacksmiths, you can make it a weapon. But for now, we need to go to Chiron so he can show you the orientation film. And then we can go to cabin one and discuss Solangelo with Jason."

A/N Percy is a fanboy of Solangelo! *gasp!* Jason is an even BIGGER fanboy! *louder gasp!* Are we surprised? Nope.