chapter 15

SERENA POV

"What are we doing here?" I asked as they both kept staring at the house in front of us.

"Love, we are helping Stefan to reunite his ripper side." he said with a smirk. I looked at Stefan,he didn't look at me as he kept staring at the house. I felt guilty because I know it's because of me he is here. I have no clue how to repay him for saving my life, for putting him through this and most importantly for leaving Elena.

"A penny for your thought." Niklaus said in my ears as if he read my mind. I turned towards the person who was the reason for all this chaos. I crossed my hand over my chest.

"May be you can help him by joining us." He said with an innocent smile. I was not amused with the idea but it was not that bad either. May be if I get involved in this I can help Stefan to keep his ripper side at bay.

I didn't want Niklaus to have the satisfaction that I am agreeing to his words. I need to be little hard when it comes to him.

"Or maybe you can compel me to do what you want like you used to do before." I said. But I felt like I invited trouble for myself.

But his face... his smiling face dropped and wore a stern face clenching his jaw.

"You are welcome to join or you can stay here" he said loud.

"What if I run away if I chose to stay here?" I knew I was pushing his button.

"Then my love, your life saver a.k.a Stefan would pay the price for your action. I assume you like his head on his body than in my hand." He said and walked towards the house.

"I prefer my head on my body than in his filthy hand." He said for the first time looking at me with a smile.

"Me too." I said scrunching my nose.

"You stay here. I can take care of myself. And don't blame yourself for whatever that's happening. I think Klaus saw it all coming. I think he has some plan in his my mind where I will be playing some role hence I am here and not because of you." With that he sped towards the doorway of the house and blocked the woman who tried to run out of the house.

I heard some cries of both women and speaking about a guy who is in a bar called southern comfort. One of the women cried a YES when Niklaus grabed her hair and asked her to let Stefan enter the house. Then Niklaus turned around and walked towards me with a victorious smile. A screeching voice came from the house which meant the ripper started doing his job.

We waited for Stefan in the car. He soon came back from the house and entered the car.

He stared at the house until Niklaus drove past the house I knew guilt has started taking a toll on him.

**************************************************

I know! I know ! a very small chapter but I had exams. Next chapter will be looooonnngggeeerrrrr.

please don't forget to vote and comment :)