Chapter 36

AFTER THREE MONTHS

I woke up to the sound of chirping of birds near the window. I tried to get up from the bed, well I tried but failed when a strong arm around my waist pushed me back on the bed.

"Sleep" He whispered in my ears when he pulled me close to him.

"Niklaus" I said tracing his hands with my fingers "We have better things to do rather than sleeping in the morning."

"Hmmm... you are right let's do that." he said towering over me. He slowly leaned started to leave trails of kisses from my jaw towards my neck. I couldn't help but let out a moan at his action.

"I didn't mean this thing." I told him barely able to breathe.

He climbed over and looked in to my eyes and gave a mischievous grin "Well I exactly meant this." He crashed his lips on to mine slowly and passionately claiming like I am his precious possession.

He pulled away when we lacked oxygen but his forehead still remained over mine.

"I love you, my queen." He kissed my forehead.

I wrapped my hand around his neck slowly tracing my hand down and stopped when it reached his chest. I knew he was looking at me this whole time waiting for my reply.

I leaned towards him until our lips just brushed.

"I love you too...... peasant" I said as I pushed him and got out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I heard him say "Tease" as I closed the door behind me.

I got showered and quickly dressed up. I opened the bathroom door and stepped out to find the bed minus my husband.

Well, we were currently staying at my place for more like a week or two until the furnishing of our new house gets done. It sounded like a normal thing right?

I went to kitchen after shower looking into the different cabinets for something to cook and I found that something- Instant pancake mix. I made it and placed on the table.

I called my dear husband to join me for breakfast, he said that he will be joining in two minutes. I stared at the pancakes and thought two minutes is way too long when these yummy buttery pancakes are seducing me to eat them and they won. I started eating them and half way through my first pancake Niklaus joined me.

"Couldn't wait, could you?" Niklaus mocked a glare to which I sheepishly smiled.

We continued our breakfast as my two in laws entered, Elijah and Rebekah.

"Looks and smells yummy!" Rebekah sat drooling at the pancakes and helped herself with the breakfast and so did Elijah.

I was on my midway eating my second pancake I ran towards the bathroom. I heard Rebekah telling Niklaus that she will take care. I barged into the bathroom and threw up everything. Rebekah quickly handed me a towel and started rubbing my back. I finally washed my mouth and breath out.

"You okay?" she asked. I nodded as my throat went dry.

"May be you should use what's inside that drawer." She suggested.

"I don't think that's needed." I told her looking at the drawer.

"Okay may not. But just use it for me just once." She insisted. I couldn't deny her and she left the bathroom. I closed the door and let out a sigh and pulled the drawer.

*

*

After somewhat fifteen to twenty minutes I opened the door and saw Rebekah pacing back and forth of the room.

She stopped when she saw and walked towards me "So?"

"Positive. But I don't think it's correc-" I couldn't complete my sentence. Rebekah just screamed like crazy and hugged me taking the pregnancy kit from my hand.

"I knew this. I knew this. The kit is right I can hear from here "her hand touched my belly.

"What can you hear?" Niklaus asked and soon Elijah came into the room.

"Beat, heart beat." She said. Both brother's eyes travelled where Rebekah's hand was placed a.k.a my belly.

"Rebekah I don't think this is what -." I tried to speak.

"Oh just shut up and listen carefully." She commanded. The whole room fell silent. When I concentrated I could hear my own heartbeat since I am human partly but also a very faint heartbeat.

My world just froze how could I not know about this? In my own body I guess I never paid attention.

I looked at that person whose attention mattered to me the most, NIKLAUS.

His eyes were still glued on my belly. No reaction at all.

"But "I continued. I did not want to give anyone any false hope. "He and I both are Vampires. Since when did vampires started to procreate?"

"Since never." Elijah said for the first time since he entered the room. "But both of you are only partly vampires. Niklaus has werewolf genes in him and you are partly human too. So the other part of your hybrid side can procreate. I think it's nature's loophole." He stated.

I did not know how to react to this information.

Niklaus walked towards me and placed a hand on my belly causing Rebekah to back away. For a minute the world stood still as we that is me, Rebekah and Elijah waited for Niklaus to say something.

But he didn't instead his eyes spoke. Tears flowed through his eyes as he looked at my stomach.

"Niklaus" I called him.

He finally looked at me and smiled "I am going to be a dad. "

He hugged me and whispered to me in my ears.

"We are going to be parents."

*******************************************************************************

HEY PEEPS!

OMG! they are going to be parents!!!

sorry for any mistakes.

KEEP READING :)

KEEP VOTING ;)