chapter 30

IN WAREHOUSE

"Elijah" Klaus said in surprise.

"Nik!" Rebekah said looking at his brother "I thought we got rid of you." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Now" Klaus said standing up "that would be a very greedy thought from you. But well you see, I am standing right in front of you alive in flesh. I promise to make your life miserable as always" he said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and stood next toElijah.

"Care to enlighten me why is he out of his coffin?" Klaus asked gritting his teeth at his little sister.

"I am standing right here, brother. No need to show your excitement, nor that I am over your action." Elijah said in thick accent holding himself from jumping on Klaus.

"Well, you weren't clearly waking up, nor were you dead so I thought Elijah might help here." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Klaus let out a little laugh "who asked you think? Don't do things you are not capable of, little sister."

Rebekah bared her fangs at his comments.

"Niklaus, let's just cut our hi's and hello's and come to the point. Serena is with Xavier we need to find her as a family." Elijah said with concern.

"I paid .. you can say a magical visit to Serena I know where she is.......... in mystic falls" he said.

"what?" Elijah, Stefan and Rebekah said in unison.

*

*

*

AT SALVATORE HOUSE

"Damon?" bonnie called his name entering the house.

"Damon" she called again.

"Hello" Damon whispered in Bonnie's ears standing close to her. She closed her eyes , Damon flew and hit his back on the wall and fell on the ground.

"I hate you" he hissed getting up.

"Feeling is mutual" she said crossing her hands over her chest. By that time Alaric, Elena , Caroline and Tyler arrived at the house.

He looked at them and then at bonnie "tell me you found her." He said with a hope in his eyes.

"No, I didn't. " Damon's face fell.

"But ," she continued "witches told me they sensed a strong power near by. A strong witch power, one of the witch who died have worked with this Xavier and she said he does not do anything or harm anyone unless he has a motive behind it."

"oh, so he is bad with a reason! " Damon said.

"So, you mean Rena is in mystic falls?" Ric asked.

"That's what they are saying. The older a witch or warlock gets, stronger is her or his powers Even I have been sensing some strong vibe from few days but I was not able to put my finger on it. Now I know why." Bonnie explained.

"So, what are waiting for? Do your juju and find where he is, already?" Damon said impatiently.

She let out a sigh "It's not easy Damon! I just said he is powerful so he knows how to cover his tracks. If I use more spells, I think he will come to know that somebody is searching for him which can make thing worse. I mean he could just vanish in thin air and we won't be able to get Rena back." She said flopping on the couch.

"What do we do now?" Elena asked in general.

They all looked at each other for help no one knew what to do. There was an utter silence.

Tyler broke the silence by clearing his throat. They all looked up at him.

"I know I haven't been a werewolf for long, but since I became one" he paused tracing the collar of his shirt "I started behaving like one."

"Oh! Yeah? We didn't knew that! I mean you biting Rena had nothing to do with your wolf thing right?" Damon said sarcastically. Clearly he was still pissed at him for biting Rena, if it wasn't him then Stefan would not have asked Klaus for help and Klaus wouldn't have asked for Stefan and Rena in return for his blood.

"What's your point, Tyler?' Caroline spoke for the first time.

"My point is when I am in my wolf form and I need to find someone clearly I don't use my phone with my claws. I smell them and follow the scent. Since she has power couldn't she track where is he!" he pause looking at Bonnie "may be if she sense the where the power is coming from that would lead us to Rena"

They all thought for a moment and nodded in realization.

"Hmm... that's possible. I need to look through grimore for help." She said getting up from the couch.

"Wait," caroline said to Bonnie.

"I' ll help you to find that " caroline said.

"Me too." Tyler said.

"I will bring some Gilbert journals and see if we could find something" Elena said.

They left the room leaving Damon and Alaric. But they stood still in their way when the saw the person in front of them.

"Well, Well, Well"

Damon and Alaric turned to the British accent voice.

Klaus stood at the entrance blocking Elena, Bonnie, Tyler and Caroline from leaving the house.

Damon sped and stood next to Elena in a protective manner. Klaus entered the house while the rest of them backed away giving Klaus more space to walk in to the house. They were all surprised to see Klaus.

Soon Rebekah, Elijah and Stefan entered the house . Stefan looked at Damon and then at Elena conveying he could stop them from coming here.

"Look what I see my precious doppelganger all alive. Now I get the reason behind the failure for my hybrid problem. Nobody cared to tell me she is alive, not even you Stefan!" Klaus gritted his teeth in anger.

"But right now I am just going to turn a blind eye on the fact that my doppelganger is breathing. " he said.

"Good, you should. What can I say my Rena is the reason behind this, if it wasn't her who told Bonnie a way to keep Elena alive may be we would have lost her as a human." Damon said standing in front of Elena.

Klaus's breath hitched at the name Serena. His jaw clenched but he held himself.

"We heard your conversation and we think you should give that idea a try. So we won't stop Bonnie , you all can go and return back with something good that can help us to get Serena." Elijah said.

Bonnie and the other three left.

"Who is the new Barbie doll, Stefan?" Damon looked at rebekah and asked.

"She is Rebekah... Rebekah mikaelson their sister." He said. Damon's eyes widened at the information.

"One more original vampire?" Damon scrunched his nose " What is this Xmen: first class and Scooby gang set for a mission to find Rena?" he said shaking his head.

Rebeakh and Elijah sat on the couch and Klaus helped himself for a drink

" Seems like it" Klaus said.

"Wait what is Xmen and scooby?" Rebekah asked.

"Why don't you go and do some homework, since you missed a lot what happened." Elijah said in amuse.

*****************************************************************

hey peeps!

sorry for any mistakes

keep reading :)

keep voting;)