chapter 38

"Open the door, Rena!!" I heard Damon's voice through the door.

The banging on the door just got louder and louder till the time I reached to open it.

I quickly opened before he would actually break it.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You could have broke the door, Damon!" I yelled at him.

He just smirked "Well I didn't" and entered the house.

"Do you know I had this weird dream where you called and told me you are pregnant? Can you believe it? I mean no logic right?" He said flopping himself on the sofa and grabbing a handful of marshmallow. MY.MARSHMALLOW!

I walked towards him and stood near the sofa "I believe it, because it actually happened. I am pregnant." I told him.

The marshmallow that just entered his mouth hit the floor, his eyes widened. "is... that... possible?"

I let out a sigh and sat next to him. "You tell me that. I am currently in my second month of pregnancy. And as for logic, there is such logic word in my or Niklaus's Life anymore. Wait, you are not happy that I am going to be a mom?"

"I am happy if you are happy, Rena. It's just I was not expecting it. But I would be more happy if you name the baby after me, Damon junior!" he winked.

"What? " I laughed. "What if the baby is a girl?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hmmm... that's possible." He said making a thinking face. "You can name her Damona? Or damonina?"

"Ewww... who keeps such a name for their baby? No way!" I said slapping his arm.

"What the names are perfect! Anyways where is the hybrid daddy?" he asked.

"Hybrid daddy?" I laughed. "Well he went to see the new house and since we are having a new member, few changes are to be done so he and Elijah went there."

"So you are alone? Where is the original Barbie?" he asked popping marshmallow in his mouth.

"What's with the nicknames? Well the Barbie... I mean Rebekah just went out to buy me food. I have never been so hungry before."

"Well, you have never been pregnant before." He wiggled his eyebrows. "But seriously," he wrapped his hand around my shoulder "I am happy for you, to see this eyes dancing with happiness is everything."

"Awww... Damon since when did you got so sweet?" I hugged him.

"Hey! I am offended, don't call me Sweet. " he said lightly nudging me . We laughed.

"And what's going on with you? I am sorry I am such a terrible friend I never get over of my own drama to check on you."I said. I realized I had no clue about what was going on in his life. Selfish me!

"Nothing much." He said staring at the television.

"Damon, I know when you are lying!" I told him.

"There is nothing much going on Rena. I don't know what's going on in the first place. First Stefan leaves with you leaving me and Elena behind and we started looking for you both. Then Stefan appears and says to stay away and tells Elena to forget about him. And when she does, he comes back. I mean he is my brother I am happy he is back but it just got bloody complicated. "He says clenching his jaw.

"So something did happen between you too when Stefan and I weren't there?" I asked.

He looked for a moment and if I am not wrong he kind of gave me a blushing smile.

"Wait, did I see a blushing?" I asked with my hands clasping each other.

"What... noooo!" he said stretching the word no. He looked at everything in the house but me.

"Damon" I teased him.

"Okay may be..." he finally admitted.

I laughed and he joined me. But he soon stopped laughing and the room was quiet again.

"I don't know what's going to happen, Rena. It's all messed up." he said. "They never broke up in the first place when he left and now that Stefan is back ...." he trailed off.

"What does Elena feel about it?" I asked him. "Are they together again?"

"I haven't talked to her much and as far as their relationship is concerned no they are not together I guess." he said. Again the room went silent.

"Who is not together?" Rebekah spoke breaking the silence.

"Hey you are back." I said taking the bag from her. I started searching for something to eat. I know I should pay attention to what's going on but hey blame my hormones, not me.

"Elena and Stefan." I told her.

"They are together again?" Rebekah spoke. And I did notice a little anger in her voice.

"We don't know." I told her.

She nodded and left the room. But if it wasn't for our vampire hearing we would have missed what Rebekah muttered before leaving the room. "I hope not."

I looked at Damon and found his eyes on me already.

"What was that?" he said gesturing to where Rebekah stood.

I shrugged my shoulders "I again don't know."

"Damon, I was thinking, why don't we have dinner tonight here? "I asked with sly smile that was plastered in my face.

"I won't mind. But what is that smile of yours? What is cooking in your little brain?" he asked almost in defensive gesture.

I smiled even wider "We will see. And by the wayyou and Rebekah are helping me for dinner." I said as I took the bag to thekitchen. 

**************************************************************************************

HEY PEEPS!

I just wanted to tell you that I published a new story .. ALWAYS YOU. 

please it would really encouraging for me if you check it out and give me your feedback

sorry for any mistakes 

keep reading :)

keep writing ;)