Chapter 1: Meet Them

"Hi there! My name is Micah Lee. I'm currently 18 years old. I study"

"Cut! Put some life into it Mics. And why are you enumerating uninteresting facts about yourself? How are they going to remember us if all we're going to talk about is ourselves?"

"The point."

"No, no, no. This video isn't about us. It's about them, how we ARMYs treasure and love them."

"Uhh. Okay. The chances of getting this video to them would be? That's right. Zero."

"What has gotten into you lately? You weren't this way before."

"Let's just say I had my share of realizations."

Soo..that was awkward. That was Elsa, my roommate and close friend. It's our second fight this week. Shockingly it doesn't involve food but it involves our video for Bangtan Sonyeondan. I've been really trying to keep positive these days but it just doesn't work.

We have been trying really hard to make a fan video for BTS. It was Elsa's idea. She suggested we make a video out of different comments and reactions from many fans here in the Philippines. I thought about it and gave in to her offer even though I was really confused how BTS were supposed to see it. She said, "It is fate that will decide whether they see the video or not."

Along with her idea, I suggested working part-time jobs to save for a possible concert of BTS. Immediately she agreed to the idea. That was 6 months ago. I can't believe we've been working really hard for 6 months already. School, work, school, work, school, and Kpop. That was the only life we led. Together we grew accustomed to waking up early then going to bed late.

Maybe that was just how much we loved BTS or KPOP in general. We sacrificed because in the end, we wanted to say that we did our very best, even if it was useless and futile. At least we did something. We didn't even know if they were ever going to hold a concert in the Philippines. If ever they would, we could be able to buy Platinum Tickets at this rate.

Now Platinum Tickets weren't just your ordinary tickets. They are considered as an urban legend because people say that only true fans may see the order form of this kind of ticket. People also say that during pre-selling, the button for buying this ticket disappears after a mere 1 second. Some also believe that this ticket is being sold in black markets and in other illegal terms of sorts.

What makes these tickets ultra-special?

Easy. You get to be with them the whole freaking time after you present your platinum ticket. It's like a platinum card but with time as its balance instead of money.
Bottom line is that I do believe in Platinum Tickets. I do, I do.

I do believe in Platinum Tickets.
I do, I do.
I do believe in Platinum Tickets.
I do, I do.
I do believe in Platinum Tickets.
I do, I do.

I was deep into the chanting when two arms spun me around.
"I told you they would see us. I just knew this would happen! Oh thank God, thank you. Thank you! Thank youuuuu!" chanted Elsa with her long arms mansae-ing.

"What are you talking about Elsa?" I asked, confused.
"BTS. Concert. In August. Here."

No. Freaking. Way.

I ridiculously pass out after that.

----------------
"YA!" A loud teenage voice startled me.

"What?! Really? Who dared wake me up from my sleep?"

"MA! IREONA PABOYA! IREONA, IREONA." He hit me using a pillow.