Chapter 8: The Untalkative Bunny

BACK TO JUNGKOOK, JIMIN AND MICAH.
JUNGKOOK'S POV

Good thing the van arrived because I was starting to have cobblywobblies because of this girl. Of all people, why let Jimin hyung drive? Waegeurae?! Do they want us to die?

I hear him ask me, "Why is she with you?"

I don't answer him. I want him to know how mad I am because of him. He's the reason I'm in this mess right now. English, may I remind him, is not my style.

Why did he have to blackmail me into fetching his beloved bandana? If he didn't force me, I wouldn't have been chased by psychotic fans!!!

Wait a minute, I wasn't alone. What's her name again? Micah.

I remember her, then ask her bluntly, "You coming or what?"

If this girl hadn't cried in front of Namjoon hyung like that, I wouldn't have given her the bandana I borrowed from Jimin-shi. Geurae, you are the real problem here!!!

She doesn't answer. So I roll my eyes and get in first, saying, "Fine", before reaching for the door.

"Wait!" She shouts out of panic and climbs in.

Running exhausted me. My thoughts exhausted me. I grab a neck pillow and use it. I stare at blank space. I'm bottling it all up so I don't get scolded for blowing up on an innocent fan, especially not on a PTH. But when I take a glance at her again, she just pisses me the hell off.

My internal outburst is interrupted by Jimin hyung.

"Ready, everyone?" Jimin happily asks.

Whatever, just drive already midget hyung.

"Deee." Micah answers, sounding just as happy.

Oh. Is Jimin your bias? FIIIINNNEEEE!

I catch myself glaring at her. Too late. She has already noticed.

"What?" Micah innocently asks.

I, Jungkookie, rudely answer her in Korean in a volume which only she could hear. I don't like Jimin hyung butting in. "Yes, that's right. Ignore me completely since he's who you like anyway. You're lucky our belts have tracking devices installed in them. You're welcoooome for the free ride."

Next, she avoids me by looking outside the window. Doing the same, I realize that it's already dark. Aren't her parents worried about her? I'd be losing my mind already if I were her parent. Plus, didn't she have a friend with her? Where did her friend go anyway?

I shrug. It's not my problem.
I put my earphones on, turn up the volume to maximum and ignore the world.

MICAH'S POV

My friends are never going to believe me if I were to tell them that right now I am sitting inside a black van owned by BTS, beside their maknae who's also my ultimate bias, with one of the 95' liners driving for us. The only thing ruining this awesome dream would be Jungkook; who's throwing a random tantrum.

Jungkook has his earphones on, blasting music which I could hear even though he was a bit far.

I kept my cool and just behaved myself. I didn't talk. I didn't breathe. I just sat there. And I was on the brink of dying from holding my breath that is, until Jimin senses my discomfort.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks, at the same time looks at me through the rear view mirror.

Uncontrollably smiling, I reply with, "Yes. I'm more than okay. Thank you."