Chapter 6: Run

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook's acting strange. He seems to be busy thinking. Being the caring friend that I am, I waste no time to ask him what's up. But frankly, I just don't believe him saying that he doesn't have my black bandana. I clearly remember him borrowing it from me before we left the room.

"What are you thinking about anyway? Thinking about me?" I jokingly say.

"Sirho. Eeeegh. Stay away from me Park Jimin." Our adorable maknae complains.

"Well I would if you just gave me my bandana back!" I say, acting irritated.

"I told you! I gave it to her!" I cover my mouth. Oh man holy shit.

Her?!

I was about to say something but then, "Stop fighting, you two." Jin, the eldest scolds us.

"You better get it from her right now or else I'll be spreading your picture through my SNS." I threaten in a hushed voice.

"What picture?" He asks. "You'll know soon enough." I calmly say as a final warning.

Jungkook quickly runs outside and starts the search for my favorite bandana.

That's right, Jungkook. You have to hurry. Or else I'll be posting this picture. Kekeke
Hmmm he left his phone. Kekeke

I was happy blackmailing Jungkook but when he ran towards the exit, it made some of the fans panic. Other people waiting for the fan meeting to start pushed each other, wanting to be the one following our maknae outside.

Next thing I know everyone was shouting at each other in a language we couldn't even understand. By this time, all of them were either moving towards us or planning to chase Kookie. Girls were pulling each other's hair; stuffed toys being thrown in the air; imagine this happening in front of us while sitting on a long table.

V and I look at each other. Together, we walk to the side of the stage where our hyungs weren't looking. Then, we laugh our asses off. There was just something about the ARMY that was hilarious. But we realized that some people who are not strong enough might be injured at this rate so we quickly head to the security officer most near us. The guards respond by letting us boys stay inside the waiting room.

Minutes later, people in security uniforms approach us and tell us that everything's been handled. The only bad news: a lot of the fan girls are chasing Jungkook and they cannot be stopped.

I'm gonna have to explain everything to Namjoon hyung to solve this.
Jungkook's going to be blaming me. Mian, Kookie-ah!

MICAH'S POV

On our way to the exit gates, I felt like I was walking backwards. My mind kept bringing me back to that room, to that scent. I wonder if Elsa has noticed that she's been walking with a zombie all this time.

I hear some words coming from Elsa's mouth though I'm not really ready for fan girl discussion yet. Everything that happened today was just surreal.

"Micssssss, di talaga ako makapaniwala. And to think na nayakap mo pa si Kookie! Ang swerte swerte mo huhuhu". (I really can't believe it. And to think that you even hugged Kookie! You are very lucky.) Elsa says loosening and finally letting go of her grip on my wrist.

I look at her and smile, saying nothing. She's been dragging me the whole time. I swear my arm was going to be detached if she didn't let go.

When we reach the terminal for our bus ride home, Elsa's calm discussion becomes more animated. Taking the opportunity to get back at me, I think. Only very few taxis pass by since this place was far. Looking at the shining sun.. I was daydreaming when she started blabbering like a 7-year old child about how much she really likes Taehyung. Then proceeded shouting "Namjoon!" facing different directions. She pole dances while talking about Min Yoongi, dances Touch My Body following Jhope. And then she