Chapter 9: Tour

MICAH'S POV

The Next Day.
(A/N In case you were wondering.. Yes, they're cutting classes.*mischievous grin)

I awaken as I become aware of an array of movements around me. It's morning again. I'd have to go to school and work again. But my eyes are immediately pried open when I remember everything that happened YESTERDAY.

All I see at first is white; a white ceiling, a white elegant table, white walls, white window blinds, white bed sheets and seven smiling angels.

Also, I see Elsa helping herself to some loaves of wheat bread, carefully watching me from the other side of the bed.

Is this heaven? Am I dead already? When did Elsa start liking wheat bread?

I blink twice before an angel, or so I thought, from the group walks towards the bed I am currently lying on. Forcing my eyes to close, I hide underneath the sheets.

This is just a dream Micah. No. This is real. THIS IS REAL!!!

The internal monologue inside my head was interrupted by him. I realize that I had just stayed overnight in their hotel room. Elsa and I stayed with them~~

"HEY. GET UP ALREADY! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP. IT'S PAST 11 AM!" the kid standing beside the bed shouts.

I'm left speechless. There is no chill for Jungkook. I guess this is also part of his growing process. Maturation and all. Though, I want him to know that I am the same age as him; even a month older to be honest. He should be respecting me, too.

JUST YOU WAIT, JUNGKOOK! Aaaaarrrrrggggh

I peak to see if he was still there. He isn't. Phew.

So I sit up and roll on the bed. I go to where Elsa is. Excitedly I grab both her hands, not caring if she was holding bread or not and squeal, "Omg omg omg! Elsa we just spent the night with them! Kyaaaaaa!" She looks at me confusingly as if questioning my entire existence.

Wae? Did I say something wrong?

Her response came in a whispered voice.

"Mics, they're right there. They literally just witnessed you fan girling over them. And here I thought you were the one most behaved."

Since we were facing our backs to them, I was oblivious of their presence at the other end of the room. I thought they were outside already. I just humiliated myself. Big time.

Pouting, I reply, "Why didn't you tell me? I thought I was hallucinating? Ottoke? They'll think I'm weird. I just ruined my chance of becoming friends with them."

Honestly I was surprised at how Elsa acted. She maintained her composure in front of the boys and didn't show any signs of dying from too much feels.

Maybe it'd take a while to lose this habit of mine, but I'll try viewing them as normal human beings from now on. I promise.

She laughs and replies, "It's okay. Hopefully they'll think it's cute. You can always stop before it gets annoying. Now please apologize and say thank you to them."

"Do I really have to?" I ask.

"You don't want to be called a free-loader, don't you?" She says.

"I don't but please come with me. I can feel them staring at you. I could also feel them silently judging me from a distance." I reply.

"Whatever you say. Do it already so I can eat."
(A/N Elsa be like food > friend)

I fix my hair and face carelessly.