Chapter 7: A Monster's Spell

AUTHOR'S POV

Going back to when Micah and Elsa were on their way to the exit gates, both of them were actually dazed from meeting BTS the first time. Either of the girls couldn't find the right words to describe what they felt.

Elsa needed to express herself or else she would be going crazy from overthinking.

"Micssssss, di talaga ako makapaniwala. And to think na nayakap mo pa si Kookie! Ang swerte swerte mo huhuhu". (I really can't believe it. And to think that you even hugged Kookie! You are very lucky.)

Elsa says loosening and finally letting go of her grip on Micah's wrist.

Micah just looks at her and smiles, saying nothing.

When they reach the terminal for their bus ride home, Elsa's calm discussion becomes more animated. Her voice resonated outside because only a few vehicles passed by. The place was quite far from the center of the city.

The concert was only held there because it had the biggest stadium which would be favorable considering the ARMYs that would be flocking in.

Micah continues to think back on what happened silently while Elsa excitedly reenacts everything she saw.

Fortunately, they do not wait long for the bus. It arrives right on time. The bus was a simple sky blue and had white vector designs. It was also half-empty.

When the door opens, Elsa immediately goes in. She finds two empty seats. Leading the way, she walks towards the seats and the bus carries on to the next destination.

Elsa settles for the seat beside the window. She places the heavy bag she was carrying under her seat.

After a few minutes of making herself comfortable, she turns to face Micah.

She was about to say something to her friend but then, one thing was missing. Micah.

"Oh no." She thinks to herself. Checking the way the bus was going, maybe she could just jog the whole way back. It couldn't be that far.

Grabbing her bag, she shouts for the bus driver to stop. Before dropping her off, the bus driver looks at her and says, "Good luck going home, girl." Elsa shakes off the weird side note and eagerly heads back to the bus terminal.

Signs were nowhere to be found but she had a phone application to guide her way so it was okay.

She walks silently; her thoughts now on how Micah is doing without her phone or wallet.

ELSA'S POV

The road is cooling off from the heat of the day. The soles of my shoes are feeling this as I walk. I've jogged for a few minutes until my lungs said I should just walk. I should be seeing Micah anytime now.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh. Bwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, see you ssoooooooooooon!!!! Saranghaaaaaeeeeeeyoooo~"

I carelessly shout, just to increase my fighting power.

Micah and I have been really good friends. We have been there for each other for the past 2 years. I tell her what goes on in my boring life, and she does the same. We're molds of the same bread. I couldn't even tell who's weirder. She's like a sister from another mother.

And if it weren't her who was left behind, I wouldn't be bothering going back.

Thinking back, I was even the one who dragged her into the dark side; KPOP.

Hah. You should really be thanking me, Mics.

I walk some more, reflect some more too.

Let me see. I'm her roommate, love adviser, personal assistant, walking bank, stylist, etc. And the major fights we've had were only because of foods. I swear people shouldn't know about this or else.